GDT: FLYERS @ DEVILS 7PM

njdevil26

Not many Flyers fans in the house tonight, which was nice. I was over in 208. The kid in front of me won Score-o and the guy next to me spilled an entire beer on some fans of Joffrey Lupul nearby.

They almost fought, but then the guy with P on his shirt went and tattled to the closest usher, who came over to make peace.

It was pretty funny, some guys started chanting "say you're sorry!"

Hah, you were in my row, the guy with the beer was right next to me on the other side :lol: I thought they were going to go at it right on top of me, it was kinda funny really. I hardly care whether people act like douchebags so long as it doesn't affect me :P

Edited by Hasan4978

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why be fair to Zubust? He isn't playing up to the price Lou paid for him. He doesn't deserve to be on the top line with Elias. He isn't better than a 3rd liner at best.

Just because people think Zubrus isn't playing well enough is not a reason to blame him when the missed chance wasn't even his fault.

With the way the FA market is going, 3.4 mil will seem like a pretty good deal in the next couple of years. You have got to be kidding me if don't see that Zubrus has improved a lot from last year. He had two goals last night and is becoming a force in front of the net and on the forecheck. Once Rolston comes back, which adds a scorer to the first line, we will really see the Zubrus-Elias-Rolston line put some pucks in the net.

Just because people think Zubrus isn't playing well enough is not a reason to blame him when the missed chance wasn't even his fault.

With the way the FA market is going, 3.4 mil will seem like a pretty good deal in the next couple of years. You have got to be kidding me if don't see that Zubrus has improved a lot from last year. He had two goals last night and is becoming a force in front of the net and on the forecheck. Once Rolston comes back, which adds a scorer to the first line, we will really see the Zubrus-Elias-Rolston line put some pucks in the net.

Logically you are correct....but....

You missed the point and angle.

It's COOL to find something or someone's negative play each game and make that your sole focal point of your post (even when winning)....as if pretending that this team has the talent and chemistry of the LA KINGS roster.

Blind negativity is apparently an identity to some.

Edited by DevilinLA

The announced crowd was 15500+ .. wow better than I thought.. that lower bowl is deceiving

I had to explain this to my GF when she was watching on line.....

you can NOT judge this crowd by the lower bowl on TV... remember all those people in the $200 seats get access to that bar and buffet they have down there... and you can beat your ass if I am shelling out $200 I am eating my ass off at that buffet, which is why (and the bar) why those people probably never make their seats

same thing with the luxury boxes... I almost NEVER see them filled.......

Next time I need to sit on the side of the arena with the MSG feed TVs above... did not know the reverse angle was not accommodated for. Kind of lame, but I suppose flat screen TVs aren't the cheapest things in the world.

Nah, you sat on the good side of arena B )

nice to see Section 209 woke up finally... this is the first time they felt like they were into the game (they need to get their asses to pre-season games! :rant:)

(and it did feel good to tell the in-bred in the Roenick jersey to hurry home before his cousin-wife started calling for him!!!)

I'd like to go back and see the replay of Blondie's boarding major. Don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting more than a double minor unless it was a really dangerous hit.

Don't you remember Ryan Hollweg?

Why be fair to Zubust? He isn't playing up to the price Lou paid for him. He doesn't deserve to be on the top line with Elias. He isn't better than a 3rd liner at best.

Well because for him to score on that play would have been insane considering Biron deflected the puck with his blocker only a few feet away from Zubrus, and the puck was in the air. It wasn't a slam dunk like it originally looked like.

Logically you are correct....but....

You missed the point and angle.

It's COOL to find something or someone's negative play each game and make that your sole focal point of your post (even when winning)....as if pretending that this team has the talent and chemistry of the LA KINGS roster.

Blind negativity is apparently an identity to some.

Lol. People are just frustrated over the loss(es) and are looking for someone to blame, even if the person did nothing wrong.