Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dew, backoff, don't speak on what you know nothing of....any disgruntled fan from another team thinks thats what happened, softens the blow from having to hear what a great team it was all the time....just because the Bruins are dedicated to losing doesn't mean Ray had to be, F*CK LOYALTY, especially when the Bruins broke their loyalty to Ray first....

Oh puleez...Adam Oates even said RayRay did what I said he did...disgruntled???? Excuse me but what dew I have to be disgruntled about? The fact that my team is owner of the Stanley Cup again??? As for loyalty...you must be a new gener or one helluva sick old timer, that thinks the world owes you something and loyalty means squat...what have you done for me yesterday...as for the Bruins...they can dew the same thing that the Avs can dew....SUCK EGGS RAW AND ROTTEN...now if you will excuse me, must be time for your cookies and milk....run along :puke::puke::puke:

#4 Don't pick on Dew, because she is more on target than you want to believe. If he truly wanted to win a cup all those years, he would have left when he turned 31. She is right on target with how he was endeared by the Bruins and us fans. He DID turn his back on us, but he now gets to live with an emptiness that is his victory.... As Adam Oates said best: He may have a SC ring, but every time he looks at it, it will have the wrong team's name on it.

(sorry Dew, gotta correct ya on this one: The B's NEVER welcomed Ray home with the Cup. The City of Boston did, but the organization actually sternly warned current players about going, and the only current Bruin who showed up was Don Sweeney, and look what happened to him)

No problem TE...I never got deep into the Cup to Boston...I stand corrected still I think it was just mind boggling :blink: Adam Oates hit the nail on the head :clap:

And he doesn't reply at all... am I surprised?

Reply to what....? Your dribble?

Leeds, you mean drivel? :blink:

I am always corrected. Now this was my opportunity to correct... :P

Can we say, "all in good fun"?

Yes....I stand corrected ILB30.

Thank You.

blah blah blah blah

I dEw wonder why I ignore your posts... :blink:

If you really ignored you wouldn't be quoting :o tsk tsk...btw you mistake me for one who gives a rat's butt about what virtual people think :puke:

with all the :puke: your doing in this thread, maybe it's time for a little milk of magnesia to settle that tummy. ;)

Leeds, I am simply saying, "At least I back up what I say." You don't, you can do or not do whatever you want, but don't make me out to be someone that makes their living by attacking posters. If I ever attack, I back it up. That's all.

It's funny how this thread started out to be a rant against SBT, and then it's somehow turned back into feuding between fellow posters on this board...

I agree...enough is enough. I'm not saying can't we all get along; I'm not deluded enough to believe that we all actually can get along. I'm not even saying shut down debating. Debates without the personal insults can be quite entertaining, particularly the hockey ones...heh.

But how about showing a little mutual respect and/or restraint with each other, would that be too much to ask? :blink: If you just cannot do that with a certain poster then I politely suggest using the Ignore button.

While I'm on my soapbox I feel compelled to add: Anyone else want to quit the board, or anyone else want to 'show their true colors', I suggest you do it now. I think we've all had enough internal whining and dissent for one offseason (or at least those of us that don't usually participate in the bickerfests have :P ). Let's just get ALL of this nonsense all over with, the sooner the better.

Speaking only for myself, I don't plan on changing and I don't plan on going anywhere soon, so I would prefer not to cringe before reading every thread over 20 posts long, fearing yet another heavyweight fight :rolleyes:

It's easier druing the season. Fighting over hockey isn't as emotional as other things because most of us like the same team. For everything else in the world, we tend to disagree. It just comes out during the off-season cause we can't talk about hockey that much but still like posting on the board.

I'm just a defensive person. Sometimes it gets in the way but other times it helps. Regardless, I am who I am, as Popeye might say...

True, sheeps, but it seems like the fighting has been pretty bad since even midway through the playoffs.

I agree that the offseason brings about differeing in opinions because we don't just talk about hockey anymore, but there's a point when something has to give....

All the fighting is wrather comedic, it seems many of the fights go on and on just because somebody has to have the last word. The summer is time for fun. So let's just leave it that way. Even the hockey topics aren't that interesting, it's better to make them fun then as Has said make you cringe when you see one extend past 3 or 4 pages..

Robin Williams had a funny line: Always let the a$$hole have the last word...

but the sword of course cuts both ways when you pull that one out -- Imean 'cause you know -- the other guy won't say anything for fear of being an a$$hole -- or you know to make it clear YOU'Re the a$$hole -- so you know YOU'RE the a$$hole then...but well... at least you got the last word -- I guess..

so now is no one going to post in this thread again? Nahhhh some jerk off will have to get in his two cents right? :P

Dew, backoff, don't speak on what you know nothing of....any disgruntled fan from another team thinks thats what happened, softens the blow from having to hear what a great team it was all the time....just because the Bruins are dedicated to losing doesn't mean Ray had to be, F*CK LOYALTY, especially when the Bruins broke their loyalty to Ray first....

Oh puleez...Adam Oates even said RayRay did what I said he did...disgruntled???? Excuse me but what dew I have to be disgruntled about? The fact that my team is owner of the Stanley Cup again??? As for loyalty...you must be a new gener or one helluva sick old timer, that thinks the world owes you something and loyalty means squat...what have you done for me yesterday...as for the Bruins...they can dew the same thing that the Avs can dew....SUCK EGGS RAW AND ROTTEN...now if you will excuse me, must be time for your cookies and milk....run along :puke::puke::puke:

What are you? 6? Do people grow up and learn to spell, you show your ignorance when you type....there was alot more to that Bourque situation than you know about, or care to admit....he owed Boston NOTHING, they didn't fulfill their promise to him, so he fulfiled a promise to HIMSELF!

I know loyalty, and if my boss promised me something, I'd expect it, not cheap imitations, or pathetic substitutes, i'd do whats best for me, because as long as he's getting paid, he owes noone anything....

Your a pathetic example of a Devils fan....