Customization for my jersey

Zajkisen

Hi, I'm searching for lettering for a Devils home jersey I bought last year at a local store, they couldn't offer it customized..

I want it to be like the letters and number the players wear, ofc. But not too expensive.. also they've got to offer international shipments(I live in Sweden)

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Exclusive Pro is the best in the business. You know you're getting it done accurately with them. I'm guessing you're just looking for the kit and not to have them customize the jersey for you, right?

Correct, would be too much trouble to send the jersey all over to the states. ;)

I do regret buying the jersey here, when I could of just have ordered it from usa with customization..

Edited by Zajkisen

well, if you're so inclined to come up and go to a game, you can just get it done there :thumbsup:

Yeah, I guess. I'd love to go and watch a game but don't really have the economy to do that in the near future. <_<

Maybe next season.

In the mean while going to Lule

Edited by Zajkisen

well, if you're so inclined to come up and go to a game, you can just get it done there :thumbsup:

They don't sew anything on though, they just heatpress them. If you want them to sew the customization on, you have to leave it with them and they send it somewhere else.

Exclusive Pro will send the kits, I'm not sure if they will deliver to Sweden though. You can send them an email and ask.

Not really, I think the white on the letter should be a little thicker, and the black outline is too thick. Also it doesn't look like they centered the white part onto the black part correctly on the sleeve numbers. The R's look a little off but I can't figure out why.

Not really, I think the white on the letter should be a little thicker, and the black outline is too thick. Also it doesn't look like they centered the white part onto the black part correctly on the sleeve numbers. The R's look a little off but I can't figure out why.

Ah, okay. I'll try to find something else, cause I haven't gotten an answer from Exclusive Pro yet. Hopefully sometime this week. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a blank jersey and wanted to get it customized. A few posts above, it was mentioned that they do it at the Devils Den. Does any one know how much they charge? Also do they iron on the real patches or do they use the fake screen printed "patch" that is found on most of the replicas? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I just purchased a blank jersey and wanted to get it customized. A few posts above, it was mentioned that they do it at the Devils Den. Does any one know how much they charge? Also do they iron on the real patches or do they use the fake screen printed "patch" that is found on most of the replicas? Thanks

Does anyone know how much it costs to do this? I am heading up tonight with my new jersey and would like to get this done, and I am just wondering how much it costs?

Does anyone know how much it costs to do this? I am heading up tonight with my new jersey and would like to get this done, and I am just wondering how much it costs?

50 Bucks for anyone on the team. Includes "A" and "C" 's.

I was surprised they even did this for Langs, considering his name is twice the size haha

50 Bucks for anyone on the team. Includes "A" and "C" 's.

I was surprised they even did this for Langs, considering his name is twice the size haha

I believe they have kits for most players and it is all set to go, but I could be wrong. Typically they have the numbers, name, C/A.

Edited by Chorske17

Acutally I had a good experience with Icejerseys.com. They use the same guy that the Devils use and were able to get me the thicker letters and numbers where nhl.com, River City Sports and Cosby's did not stitch the proper letters on an authentic Reebok Edge jersey. I am strange with my jerseys, when I buy an authentic jersey, I want the customizing of what the players have. I couldn't believe these other places didn't do it.

Acutally I had a good experience with Icejerseys.com. They use the same guy that the Devils use and were able to get me the thicker letters and numbers where nhl.com, River City Sports and Cosby's did not stitch the proper letters on an authentic Reebok Edge jersey. I am strange with my jerseys, when I buy an authentic jersey, I want the customizing of what the players have. I couldn't believe these other places didn't do it.

Something must have changed because they used the same lettering as all the others when I sent three of my Devils jerseys to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.