GDT: Devils @ Blueskirts 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

Has it ever been confirmed that Don La Greca is a Devils fan?

He's never hidden it. He used to host the Ranger radio broadcast post game call-ins where Ranger fans would acknowledge he's a Devils fan. He also talked about watching Kovy's first game on his sling box while at dinner with espn execs.

Someone claimed he has a Devils tattoo, but don't know about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel

He's never hidden it. He used to host the Ranger radio broadcast post game call-ins where Ranger fans would acknowledge he's a Devils fan. He also talked about watching Kovy's first game on his sling box while at dinner with espn execs. Someone claimed he has a Devils tattoo, but don't know about that.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He does have the tattoo- I remember he showed it to a bunch of fans after game 7 in 2003. He was saying how he needed to add another Cup because it was the Devils logo with 2 Cups.

Probably because he does Ranger games. It annoys me too, but its a job for him. What's he supposed to say, 'No, I don't want to do play-by-play for an NHL team and advance my career'? He's a great professional, I'll give him that lol.

Still I've never heard hate. Maybe something like "It'd be nice if he did Devils radio" But never what I'd describe as hate

Figures

HF boards is nothing but a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

What about HF don't you like?  I just hate how that site is moderated.  I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions.  I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

What about HF don't you like?  I just hate how that site is moderated.  I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions.  I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

not to jump into other peoples conversations, ...but I got banned from HF cause I called the Carolina Hurricane fans a bunch of drunks (in the Devil forum talking about a topic not even related to the Canes) and the infraction came from the Minnesota Wild thread moderator no less and this was years before Parise-gate!!

What about HF don't you like? I just hate how that site is moderated. I still can't figure out what I did to deserve like 90% of my infractions. I basically got myself permanently banned on purpose because of it.

Basically most of the people on there happen to be the type of devils fans I have come to loathe.

I see zero difference. What's the major difference? The silly trade proposals? Meh, The only time I felt HF was different then NJDevs was with the goal song. HFDevils was for RRP2 and HEY YOU SUCK and everyone here was pretty much against it.

Other then that? I see no difference.

I see zero difference. What's the major difference? The silly trade proposals? Meh, The only time I felt HF was different then NJDevs was with the goal song. HFDevils was for RRP2 and HEY YOU SUCK and everyone here was pretty much against it.

Other then that? I see no difference.

There's a lot more leniency on this site.  Here you can actually share a differing opinion without getting warned or infracted.  On HF, sharing a different opinion than the masses is equivalent to trolling.  Not to mention mods are way too inconsistent.