Last 82 games point leaders

aLowDrudge

you know with all the doom and gloom around here...maybe this team will get a little better every month and finish strong when it counts, I'd rather that then starting the season on fire and finishing weak.

If we straighten out the PP and get all our players healthy and doing what Debo expects of them we can have a good team come February / March

and maybe Lou will acquire 1 player to get us over the hump.

you know with all the doom and gloom around here...maybe this team will get a little better every month and finish strong when it counts, I'd rather that then starting the season on fire and finishing weak.

If we straighten out the PP and get all our players healthy and doing what Debo expects of them we can have a good team come February / March

and maybe Lou will acquire 1 player to get us over the hump.

I think your right, they will finish very strong. They have played very good hockey as of late and I think everybody is starting to click with Deboers system. The PP has been looking much better as well and it is only a mater of time before every thing jells and the devils become a force to be reckoned with. I also think kovy has looked very good on the cycle which is really important because he needs to dominate the cycle if he is going to be worth his contract.

Edited by Dadds

you know, for the amount of negativity you all have on this board, i really wouldn't be shocked if we won the last atlantic division title, in fact, i called it before the season started.

You wanna re-think that, Zero? Pitt, PHI and NYR are all ahead of us by a decent point margin and show no signs of faltering.