Game 3 Score predictions

Guest Devsrule

ya im a flyers fan ... but a realist ... your goalie has 3 or however many cups he has for a reason .. second to roy he is the best in the world , capable of stealing a series on his own .. i see the flyers outplaying the devils again tomm night but m/b standing on his head .. i still say flyers in 7 :pray::pray: with atleast 2 painfully long overtimes ...possibly even a goalie situation mid way through the series .esche is due for a weak back breaking 90 footer :argh::argh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im a flyers fan ... but a realist ... your goalie has 3 or however many cups he has for a reason .. second to roy he is the best in the world , capable of stealing a series on his own .. i see the flyers outplaying the devils again tomm night but m/b standing on his head .. i still say flyers in 7 :pray::pray: with atleast 2 painfully long overtimes ...possibly even a goalie situation mid way through the series .esche is due for a weak back breaking 90 footer :argh::argh:

I really don't think Flyers will do it in 7.

If they're going to win it, it will be in less games...

Game 3 decides the series IMO.

do u know any other team that has 5 fvcking starting goalies in one year??? our goalie situation has not been safe since bernie parent

I do agree your goalie situation has been in the shambles for the last 10 years, but 5? I thought you used only 4 this year. Hackett, Esche, Nitty and Burke.

And someone matches you - Detroit! Dominik Hasek, Curtis Joseph, Manny Legace and Marc Lamothe.

Eh, Devils win 3-1.

do u know any other team that has 5 fvcking starting goalies in one year??? our goalie situation has not been safe since bernie parent

I do agree your goalie situation has been in the shambles for the last 10 years, but 5? I thought you used only 4 this year. Hackett, Esche, Nitty and Burke.

And someone matches you - Detroit! Dominik Hasek, Curtis Joseph, Manny Legace and Marc Lamothe.

Eh, Devils win 3-1.

I looked it up and it looks liek this Neil Little guy played a game too.

1 ROBERT ESCHE PHI 40 21 11 7 932 79 2.04 853 .915 3 0 0 31 2322:14

2 SEAN BURKE PHI 47 16 20 7 1302 119 2.73 1183 .909 2 0 2 8 2620:17

3 JEFF HACKETT PHI 27 10 10 6 684 65 2.39 619 .905 3 0 0 0 1630:07

4 ANTERO NIITTYMAKI PHI 3 3 0 0 77 3 1.00 74 .961 0 0 0 0 179:55

5 NEIL LITTLE PHI 1 0 1 0 8 2 3.64 6 .750 0 0 0 0 33:12

Ive a feeling we will be looking at a 3-1 win. Also just think we will see an empty netter tonight, and one of the goals off the PP. (Philly scores off the PP also.)

Failing that, we lose 2-1, then go on to win 4 straight, making modern day history yet again ;)