DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

How about a "WE ARE... JERSEY!!" akin the We Are Marshall Penn State :cheers:

I'm telling you, if we do a Devils Army chant or a Jersey's team type chant, JVB will pay us to attend games.. It would be his vision coming to fruition

That's more like it.

i would like to remind everyone that the team started winning and playing like a team after our supporter night.

The Kovy quote in my signature came after our first night, I think.. Either way, the players hear us and the support definitely pushes them

BREAKING NEWS/INSIDE INFORMATION

My bro (he doesn't post on this board) was just on the phone with his Ticket rep about getting a free VIP tour of the Prudential Center before the game next week against the Senators (which we're getting at 4, and we have club seats to the game, so double score), but anyway, somehow the Supporters section came up. The ticket rep said there WILL be a supporters section next year and SEASON TICKETS will be available for it...It is going to be somewhere in the 100 section and the entire season is going to cost around $1,000.

So we have to keep up the work this year and continue to prove that it is a great idea and keep spreading the word.

Wow that's awesome. I definitely can't do season tickets, I would probably miss too many games because of work, but I hope they have this available for partial plans or something.

I hope people don't buy season tickets in this section just to profit off of the low price though, that would be a real bummer.

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

All of the regulars in 130 totally appreciated the extra noise in the uppers!

• Like 1

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

This 100%

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

This 100%

If you could bring some sort of BELIEVE sign (unless Colin will be joining us) or something that inspires, that'd be great...I may be bringing one as well. Make sure you bring a loud voice!

Wow that's awesome. I definitely can't do season tickets, I would probably miss too many games because of work, but I hope they have this available for partial plans or something.

I hope people don't buy season tickets in this section just to profit off of the low price though, that would be a real bummer.

This, I really wish there was a way to enforce this. Also, I probably wouldnt be able to do seasons, but I probably would be willing to split the seasons with someone.

They can make a way to ensure people don't profit off of these (unless they sell hard tix). They can disable the ability to sell, forward, print tix. Also include a statement that by buying these tickets they agree to xxxx and not to resell them.

I am going to tell my parents (and sister) about these as they are normally loud most of the game anyways. My sister screams so much I bring ear plugs if she sits next to me LOL

Haha wow I didn't know anyone else on the board was in 130! My parents have season seats there so I'm there on my breaks from college.