Fantasy Tipsheet: Elias Talking About Wanting Out

Diablo

To say that no one can play at Elias's level is ridiculous. Jaromir Jagr put up 100 point seasons with Kip Miller and Jan Hrdina.

It's just going to take time. But I don't think Elias should be moved to another line until it's clear that Elias-Gomez-Friesen isn't going to work. Then again, since the games stopped coming in on 770 about two weeks ago, I don't know how they've played.

Once the power play starts to work, Elias will get more points..

Triumph, relax, take a breath, No one said there aren't players to play at Elias level, relax Triumph, I said on the present Devils team and that's what it Elias seems to be saying. So in the future take a breath Triumph, relax and don't get so excited to attack. I think it's clear that Friessen isn't going to work with Elias or even Gomez. And again Triumph since you can't watch the games you can't see how lost Friessen looks at time, and how Gomez is so far ahead of Elias and Friessen that his only choice is a drop pass, which all can see. Cool down Triumph, relax.

I agree with Tri and Msweet, I think Elias' time has not come yet. He did just sign a contract and with his skill, I think he will be a successful NHL'er for a long time. Damn, some of you people want 50 points right out of the gate. I like Elias-Nieuwendyk-Berglund.

I will agree with GR :o about keeping at least Brylin and Gomez together and also his sentiments about Friesen but I'll try to be fair.

Derek, Lindros is toast. Jelly (brains) toasted from too many scrambles.