Ranger fans to fly to Newark.

Neb00rs

Shortest flight I ever took in my life was a connecting flight from Philly to LaGuardia (had flown from San Diego to Philly direct). We took off, and immediately descended lol. I think the whole flight lasted 20 minutes.

I took that same flight.. was one of those terrible pond hopping planes.. we went up they gave the take off speach, 2 mins later we started descending and they gave the landing speach

I took that same flight.. was one of those terrible pond hopping planes.. we went up they gave the take off speach, 2 mins later we started descending and they gave the landing speach

The crazy thing is we took the same plane to NY that we flew on from San Diego. It was like a 757 or someting like that, a huge jet. It was weird to fly such a short distance on a plane like that.

Obviously it's not meant to make their trip a little easier. It's a promotion by Delta, I know that. I would just imagine that the Rangers fan from Rockland County or Central/Eastern L.I. that is one of the winners would have to wake up at 8am, leave the house by 9am, to be lucky and maybe get to LaGuardia at 10:30-11 with no traffic. Have fun waiting on the security line; school's out and an absurd amount of college graduates are about to go to on vacation this weekend.

Winning this contest is a humongous downgrade from being able to go to the game on your own time and enjoy some pre-game beers around The Rock. The weather's gonna be beautiful, the bars are great, and everyone's gonna be around the arena having a great time while a bunch of "lucky" Rangers fans are flying into Newark airport. It's just a dumb idea, sorry you disagree.

I'm sure Delta have probably wanted this or planned for this to happen on a weekend game, but you have to imagine they're cursing out the fact that the game's at 1pm, not 3 or 7:30pm, etc...

Too far, man, too far :huh:

again, you are completely off. Anyone who enters knows how their schedule will change. Not going to have traffic to Laguardia on a saturday morning and again, it is about the experience. Something different. Do yourself a favor. Check your wallet. Do you have any cash on you? If so, go buy a clue.