Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

I have not heard anyone in the media mention Langs name once this whole series. Are they laying off him because they know something we don't? Seems odd.

Maybe... It seems plausible that he's hurt, but then why is JL putting him out there so much?

I mentioned it earlier, but I really think Elias is sick again - I give him a pass because of the Hep issue. He seems to go in streaks, but I would never question his heart. I used to really think Jamie had the same heart, but I just don't see it.

Zach established himself as a leader this year. This is a good thing, imo.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So annoying! All I keep thinking about, is that team, that backed up Clemmenson and was behind him 110%. Why can't they be that way during the playoffs?! Stop thinking you can depend on Brodeur, because it's apparent you can't! Stop trying to find a clear path for a shot, just shoot it! Stop taking stupid penalties and letting your emotions get the best of you! Just STOP IT!

I have not heard anyone in the media mention Langs name once this whole series. Are they laying off him because they know something we don't? Seems odd.

Then again, he was injured in the Carolina series last year, came back and played gutsy. Now he seems vacant, almost pouty.

Out celebrating... All of his wildest dreams are coming true.

Preparing the "I told you so" thread.

the thread he started was bumped for this stuff.

plenty of others have already started the "i told you so" rants in this thread. by bringing this up, you lend credence to something that should essentially be ignored if you don't agree.

we also apparently showed character. not quite sure *what* character it was... this organization is like a bad parody of what it was. :lol: Lemaire used to be such a snide fvck, maybe it's possible he's doing the "I'll say everything in reverse" gag, who knows...

I disagree. I just can't pick on Zach. He is clearly paying the price out there, drawing penalties and making things happen. The results are poor (no goals), but I thought he was pretty good.

It's entirely possible that my brain isn't functioning properly since it's telling me to bludgeon it with a rusty screwdriver right now, but I can't think of any opportunities Zach created (or came particularly close to finishing) tonight. Again, I may be misremembering. But at one point I saw Zach get the puck at the half boards on the PP in the third period and I thought to myself, "Where the hell has he been all night?"

Also, in my other post I forgot to mention that the coaching staff blew tonight as well. Awful, awful job of adjusting.

This is just so dumb. Are you Doba ..... or Joba?

Really...what game are you watching....weak on his skates...Maybe he should watch some game tape of the man Doug Gilmour to play with heart and balls even with a small body. He is a born loser, he goes in to take a wrist shot to make his stats look good.

Maybe if he had a shot like Phil Kessel...it would work.

DOBA

It's entirely possible that my brain isn't functioning properly since it's telling me to bludgeon it with a rusty screwdriver right now, but I can't think of any opportunities Zach created (or came particularly close to finishing) tonight. Again, I may be misremembering. But at one point I saw Zach get the puck at the half boards on the PP in the third period and I thought to myself, "Where the hell has he been all night?"

Also, in my other post I forgot to mention that the coaching staff blew tonight as well. Awful, awful job of adjusting.

He almost had that breakaway that resulted in a penatly. I think it was on one of the PK.

Edited by dejaentendu2101

Kovalchuk is so cute - you know he loves the heart and character because it's all new to him... They're so CALM, know what needs to be done ... :argh: I have to go read a book or something...

Dano knows the intangible -- you know... I dont see an actor on that team... someone who can do that -- PANDO? Dano... really? That's a sentimental call...

If William Shatner was a hockey player would he be Jeremy Roenik - ironic if so since Bill is Canadian... things that make you go hmm...

He took a crosscheck right in front of the net on a scramble, was fouled shorthanded, was dangerous on a wraparound. Those are the only ones I remember.

But the team is without a doubt being outcoached, I agree 100% with you.

Dude maybe if you and Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

He will be crying once again on Thursday like losing to Team Canada gold medal.

Stop blaming Lemaire...Maybe if Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

He will be crying once again on Thursday like losing to Team Canada gold medal.

I'm glad this thought turned you on so much that you used the same exact line twice within 5 minutes.