GDT: ECF Game 2 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

ZeroGravityFat

LET'S GO DEVILS!

QUADRUPLE YOUR GOAL-SCORING OUTPUT FROM GAME ONE!

LET'S TIE THIS UP!

LGD!

Just to pick a tiny nit: 4 x 0 is still 0. They have to do better than that. Sorry, but I work with numbers all day every day and I can't help but point this out.

Still, I think we can do this. LGD!!

cautiously optimistic. No repeats of the highly questionable officiating from the other night! Another incident like Del Zotto's closing the hand on the puck CANNOT be missed by 2 refs or it will keep happening. So sick of that goal song of theirs, the condescending attitude of their fans. The thing that doe make me laugh is their obsession with taunting Marty all game, I mean he "hears" it, but tunes it out. He actually feeds on it sometimes. Anyway, let's just go out there and play hard. If they want to play this diving and shot blocking game, shoot it harder at them. You crack a rib or break a nose, they'll think twice about sacrificing themselves. Let Henrietta take the shots on - GET THEM THROUGH!

• Like 1

Just to pick a tiny nit: 4 x 0 is still 0. They have to do better than that. Sorry, but I work with numbers all day every day and I can't help but point this out.

[giggle]

My lame attempt at humor, my friend!

Marvel at my humor! I said marvel at it!

Big game but not series-ending if we lose.. Get lots of shots on Hank and SWARM THESE MOFOs

I'd say it depends on how they lose...if they lose 4-3 but got a few past Lundqvist I'd feel a little better than if they got shut down again offensively (one could argue that the Devils will have wasted a game where they actually solved Lundqvist in such a situation, but I can't stress enough how important I think it is that the Devils simply get some pucks in the net against this guy). If they lose 2-0 or 4-1 or something like that, I think their confidence takes a big hit, especially because of who's in net. If it was a Bryzgalov-type, even after two games I think the Devils would still be OK confidence-wise.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976