GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

at this point im hopping the devils score once more, and I can pretend it was a 3-2 game with an empty netter at the end for the kings.

If the Devils score another one you could argue we win 2-1 without that five-minute penalty. I actually feel a little bad for Bernier, though what he did was stupid too and he definitely deserved four on that. At worst we would have given up two goals, and maybe only one if that happened and Marty wouldn't have sagged the way he did after that.

When the site went down, I briefly thought PhillyDev had somehow crashed the server. He's in my head.

I thought the refs did it during the intermission lol

The worst part of all this is the commentating, this is a fvckign mugging of a game, and aside from a brief commenting after the bernier hit, no one seems to aknolwedge the fact taht the reffing in this game is 100000percent one sided.

LMFAO!!! I really needed a laugh after the outcome so far....

Just remember, Stay thirsty my friend!

Need a laugh? Borat is on Universal HD...that got me through the second period.

To get through the third you ask? DRINKING. HEAVILY.

The worst part of all this is the commentating, this is a fvckign mugging of a game, and aside from a brief commenting after the bernier hit, no one seems to aknolwedge the fact taht the reffing in this game is 100000percent one sided.

For the most part we lost our heads though. Yeah they could have called a couple more penalties on LA but would it really matter with our PP? I still hate that they decided it in the first ten minutes when there was no reason to.

I'm drinking a wine called "Unruly". That's because I don't have a bottle of wine called FU REFS.

Drowning my sorrows in Rum and Cokes....

I still remember when the devils came back down by 3 or 4 in third against the Rangers...back in the 80's if I remember correctly (was at the game), everyone left the building, was a great comeback!

The one reason I watch every game until the end, we did a great job post regular season...couple tweaks and staying healthy next season and we have a solid team.

What annoys me the most is that instead of chanting for their team, their fans are chanting "Marty" and "Devils suck". That just shows the quality of those fans.

Come on....we do the same sh!t.....or have you never been to a Devils Rags game where we scored a few on the Queen.