Mystery puck night

Dead

It's weird, when I got mine, it was because I was working at it and we still had a bunch left by mid-first period when the crowd died down. Only reason I bought one at all.

Funny how quick they sell out when they advertise it well.

And I'll totally trade you my Pelley for your Zidlicky, DD56. Almost like real life! :lol:

It's weird, when I got mine, it was because I was working at it and we still had a bunch left by mid-first period when the crowd died down. Only reason I bought one at all.

Funny how quick they sell out when they advertise it well.

And I'll totally trade you my Pelley for your Zidlicky, DD56. Almost like real life! :lol:

I remember going to a mystery puck event a few years ago, getting a puck then going back at the end of the first period and getting another one (only about 10 left). I figured no way there would be any left but there were.

I remember going to a mystery puck event a few years ago, getting a puck then going back at the end of the first period and getting another one (only about 10 left). I figured no way there would be any left but there were.

Yeah, that was probably the one. I was stunned they still had some left over by the time the game started, so I bought one. I wasn't working the puck table (I believe it was the players' wives and girlfriends), but I was next to it signing people up for the costume contest or some such nonsense.