NFL Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(at this point I'd not mind it :P)

Yeah,

I mean, if the Cards wins, then they'll play the Steelers that'll win 66-10 vs Chargers and 3-0 vs Ravens,

Steelers wins an other Superbowl, and they're the best in history, better than the COWBOYS !

I like that,

Except Wisehunt and a bunch of Steelers ex-coachs are on the Cards lol

Edited by TravisZajac

because it would be absurd for an 8-8 team to host the conference championship game...

9-7 team *

The only 8-8 team are the Chargers, which the Steelers will play while the Titans got the 11-5 Ravens and the Titans were the #1 Seed, so much for that btw,

Its how divisions works you know, you get a weaker division vs a tougher division, and like the Cards and Chargers did, they sneak in the playoffs, while team like Pats (11-5) misses the Playoffs, (So badd.....)

Edited by TravisZajac

because it would be absurd for an 8-8 team to host the conference championship game...

This actually fuels my passion for it even MORE!!!

I hope and pray each and every year for a 7-9 team to win a division!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

lol,

I say the Cowboys will :giggle:

I'll take it GLADLY :P

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

If you go and bet the house on the giants for tomorrow... I'll compensate ya :P

:blink: STUNNED! Arizona 27-7 at the half. :blink:

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

If you lose your bet, I'd suggest you to do just like Crusher did when Romo choked vs the Eagles,

Meet some one called Jack Daniels and Drink !

:P

:boogie: Yeah baby! I love it when everybody is counting the Giants out already. This team is going to come out more fired up then they were last year (which I did not think was possible). I've thought since the last week 17 sunday, that if the Giants beat the Eagles they will make it to the Super Bowl. The Eagles scare me, but I'd rather be scared than over confident any day of the week.

Manta: If the Giants and Ravens do meet in the Super Bowl, great match up by the way, there is no way you can compare revenge of losing a regular season game to SB35. To this day, that loss did, does, and always will haunt me and every other Giants fan. I could bullsh!t about this game more, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Good luck getting there, you will need it vs. Blitzburg.

Oh man.. The curse of the Clown is getting on the Panthers !!

:boogie: Yeah baby! I love it when everybody is counting the Giants out already. This team is going to come out more fired up then they were last year (which I did not think was possible). I've thought since the last week 17 sunday, that if the Giants beat the Eagles they will make it to the Super Bowl. The Eagles scare me, but I'd rather be scared than over confident any day of the week.

Manta: If the Giants and Ravens do meet in the Super Bowl, great match up by the way, there is no way you can compare revenge of losing a regular season game to SB35. To this day, that loss did, does, and always will haunt me and every other Giants fan. I could bullsh!t about this game more, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Good luck getting there, you will need it vs. Blitzburg.

The Giants are just a bunch of chokers, their owner's the GM , their Qb chokes..

OH wait, its the Cowboys :P

Kidding :P

Oh man.. The curse of the Clown is getting on the Panthers !!

Good, I would have been as annoyed as anyone else seeing him get a SB Championship after half a year parachuting in :P

Sorry for dr though, I know he's got to be really annoyed with this game.

Edited by Hasan4978