Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

So ..... in the last month I've had two different girls cancel plans to hang out with me three times each. I'm halfway to a golden sombrero.

Welcome to my life. In that, my only two friends are girls with lives that don't revolve around me.

Speaking of, the Clutch show? Back to not happening. :( That was quick, but at least I didn't buy tickets yet this time.

Welcome to my life. In that, my only two friends are girls with lives that don't revolve around me.

Speaking of, the Clutch show? Back to not happening. :( That was quick, but at least I didn't buy tickets yet this time.

Are you not going because you can't go? Or because the person you were supposed to go with can't go? My buddy that I always go to Clutch shows with won't be able to go (cus he'll be in the Navy at that time ... good excuse), so I'm actually looking for someone to go with.

Are you not going because you can't go? Or because the person you were supposed to go with can't go? My buddy that I always go to Clutch shows with won't be able to go (cus he'll be in the Navy at that time ... good excuse), so I'm actually looking for someone to go with.

Well, I'm not going because she can't. But my car would never make it to AC, or even to where you are - she was either gonna drive or I was gonna drive her car.

Another time, hopefully. ...soihadto... are playing NYC the week after hopefully, so we're planning on that one. Not sure if I'll make it to a Clutch show, but if they're in the area again I'll try and catch 'em too.

Thanks buddy. Thinking about popping in some Bruce Lee or Jet Li flicks to brush up on my kung fu.

Good man!!! :thumbsup:

or come up for some poker and insanely offensive comments till it hurts on Friday Night!!

Ah, that's rough. I'd say that you could hop the train to Point and I'd drive from there, but there's no way we'd get back in time for you to catch a train home. Good luck catching ...soihadto... .

I'm beginning to think I'm never gonna make it to Atlantic City. I've lived in Jersey my entire life, my parents swore they were taking me to AC for my birthday when I turned 21 because I was so lucky but never did, and now every time I plan it something stops it from happening.

I wonder if the cosmos are trying to tell me something. :lol:

So do you want to make the "deal" at the draftday party?

Well where did the package go? :( Did you locate it? And perhaps.....

Ugh. That's what I was afraid of. Apparently the Six Flags brass haven't heard of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" saying.

Saved money, and advertised it as a new ride. Smart move on their bankrupted-ass part.

Whatever. It eats away from the Kingda Ka and El Toro lines!

Ohhh facebook. That's why I hate it sometimes. Such draaaama

Eh, I posted it as a test... it became amusement... and funny as hell B )

Speaking of NLD, it appears to be dead. May it rest in peace.

It died when it got put in the "mbIII suite" :P

Not only is CRASHER in the center of the drama, he started it. surprised? :P

Actually I think the first 3 replies set off the drama bomb!!!

What is this "NLD" you all speak of?

:ph34r:

:doh1:

Eh, I posted it as a test... it became amusement... and funny as hell B )

It died when it got put in the "mbIII suite" :P

Actually I think the first 3 replies set off the drama bomb!!!

:ph34r:

:doh1:

I don't have the password to OT AH! So excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't have the password to OT AH! So excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

all the more disappointment on such greatness exiled to obscurity :P

hell remember the sh!tstorm when red closed it in his lil I hate Friesen tantrum???

all the more disappointment on such greatness exiled to obscurity :P

hell remember the sh!tstorm when red closed it in his lil I hate Friesen tantrum???

I think this was before my time. Was that in respect to the player Jeff Friesen or the poster Jeff Friesen?