GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Toronto Clarkarounds

RangersSuck23

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the NHL is messed up with some of their rules, leave the bench during a brawl..automatic 10 game ban, swing your stick trying to break a players ankle, no big deal. goalie leaving his crease, zone, goes to the other end of the ice, and beat the sh!t out of the opposing goalie...no big deal

is MSG really gonna show the same interview with clarky before the game and during the game over and over..........I mean the interview with him must have been more than 15 minutes long?

the NHL is messed up with some of their rules, leave the bench during a brawl..automatic 10 game ban, swing your stick trying to break a players ankle, no big deal. goalie leaving his crease, zone, goes to the other end of the ice, and beat the sh!t out of the opposing goalie...no big deal

is MSG really gonna show the same interview with clarky before the game and during the game over and over..........I mean the interview with him must have been more than 15 minutes long?

they did the same thing with parise during the wild game... just keep throwing salt in the wound thats all

still nothing to show for all that pressure come onnnnn

What else is new?  People keep harping on shot differential all the time around here, show me GOALS and WINS :P

jagr come on jagrrrr damn.. i seriously cannot believe we still are scoreless theyve been solid

He's been Devil-ized now