#21 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Don't get too excited guys, you may get a Devils ice scraper or toothbrush

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#22 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,935 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I like surprises lol...I'm itching to find out which of my 'original' perks I get though (and how much the $200 f/b card is, whether it's pro-rated or not, and if not whether you can use it over a longer period than just the rest of the regular season).
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#23 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yeah yeah rub it in.. I also missed Marty's 552 game, wanna tell me how awesome that was too? Lol

Does anyone else feel like the team's language in that email would indicate that we are getting our full prizes plus maybe one or two small things extra?

I read it that we would be getting the FULL benefits and some "Extras" also... Cant wait to see it

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#24 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Alright, I gotta admit: the deals the Devils are giving us this season are pretty sweet... They're playing it really smart and allowing us to get additional tickets throughout the season at 50% the box office. Very smart if you ask me; I already peaked my brother and friends' interest to use my presale.

Also, being a half-season ticket holder, they're giving me 2 free games more than what I paid for that plan, plus the usual playoff perks (which I think will be even better this year if we make it or advance).

#25 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Some bozo stole my Devils ice scraper! I'd actually like to get one back. Haha.

n2eg.jpg

#26 rpaq88

rpaq88

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Or bobbleheads!

#27 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

So the STH email said that our print-at-home tickets would be posted to our accounts "by Wednesday, January 16th." I'm not seeing mine yet. How 'bout the rest of you? Anyone got theirs yet?

#28 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

So the STH email said that our print-at-home tickets would be posted to our accounts "by Wednesday, January 16th." I'm not seeing mine yet. How 'bout the rest of you? Anyone got theirs yet?

Nope, nothing for me.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#29 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Alright, I gotta admit: the deals the Devils are giving us this season are pretty sweet... They're playing it really smart and allowing us to get additional tickets throughout the season at 50% the box office. Very smart if you ask me; I already peaked my brother and friends' interest to use my presale.

Also, being a half-season ticket holder, they're giving me 2 free games more than what I paid for that plan, plus the usual playoff perks (which I think will be even better this year if we make it or advance).

I was told the 50% off is just through this week and then for the rest of the season you can still purchase additional tickets at a discount just not 50% off.

#30 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

A friend of mine who has season tickets to the Islanders told me they're charging him to print out tickets from his account even for the home opener!

#31 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

A friend of mine who has season tickets to the Islanders told me they're charging him to print out tickets from his account even for the home opener!

I would cause a sh!t storm about that. I know the Rangers let you print and forward them for free all season, which is how it should be.

#32 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

I would cause a sh!t storm about that. I know the Rangers let you print and forward them for free all season, which is how it should be.

I think that's actually an MSG thing because the Knicks ticket holders also have the same perk.

#33 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Yeah yeah rub it in.. I also missed Marty's 552 game, wanna tell me how awesome that was too? Lol

Does anyone else feel like the team's language in that email would indicate that we are getting our full prizes plus maybe one or two small things extra?

I remember going to the 552 game, probably one of the most memorable games I've seen. The best part was my Father knew a guy that could get VIP passes from the Devils that they usually reserve for family members or friends of players that they get tix for. The VIP pass gave you access to a room below the first concourse that had a big screen tv, tons of free food, little knee hockey nets set up for kids, that was all neat, but the best was meeting a bunch of the players there after the game. I was standing there chatting with Langs and Zach at the time and remember agreeing with Langs on how it's silly for a ref to call a hook and a dive on him and the Chicago player at that time. That's when I stepped back and thought, "wow, this is pretty awesome, I'm just standing here bullsh!tting with the Captain of the team and Parise". I also got to chat with Rupp about his game 7 GWG in 2003, saw Rolston and Shanny, but they were in, out and gone. Also found out that Brian Gionta is DEFINITELY not 5'7", but really an inch or two shorter, like I, lol. I still have the little paper VIP pass that has PARISE written on it in Sharpie, I'm pretty sure it's got the date or the game #, if not both. I keep it inside my copy of Atlas Shrugged, since I know I'm not wasting a month of my time reading that dictionary.

Yeah, not really trying to rub it in. I just wanted to share what was probably the most memorable game I've been to and then to have met a bunch of the players and chat with Parise and Langs was just the creamy, rich, perfect icing on top of the softest, lightest, most moist cake ever known to man.

Edited by ATLL765, 16 January 2013 - 12:14 PM.

#34 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

I think that's actually an MSG thing because the Knicks ticket holders also have the same perk.

I know the NY Jets also provide it for free.

#35 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

I remember going to the 552 game, probably one of the most memorable games I've seen. The best part was my Father knew a guy that could get VIP passes from the Devils that they usually reserve for family members or friends of players that they get tix for. The VIP pass gave you access to a room below the first concourse that had a big screen tv, tons of free food, little knee hockey nets set up for kids, that was all neat, but the best was meeting a bunch of the players there after the game. I was standing there chatting with Langs and Zach at the time and remember agreeing with Langs on how it's silly for a ref to call a hook and a dive on him and the Chicago player at that time. That's when I stepped back and thought, "wow, this is pretty awesome, I'm just standing here bullsh!tting with the Captain of the team and Parise". I also got to chat with Rupp about his game 7 GWG in 2003, saw Rolston and Shanny, but they were in, out and gone. Also found out that Brian Gionta is DEFINITELY not 5'7", but really an inch or two shorter, like I, lol. I still have the little paper VIP pass that has PARISE written on it in Sharpie, I'm pretty sure it's got the date or the game #, if not both. I keep it inside my copy of Atlas Shrugged, since I know I'm not wasting a month of my time reading that dictionary.

Yeah, not really trying to rub it in. I just wanted to share what was probably the most memorable game I've been to and then to have met a bunch of the players and chat with Parise and Langs was just the creamy, rich, perfect icing on top of the softest, lightest, most moist cake ever known to man.

The room below the lower level is referred to as the Platinum Lounge,

#36 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

tickets are up in the accounts

#37 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yup, just saw mine.

#38 nmm90392

nmm90392

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

will they still be having events like the meet and greets or no one knows yet?

ajq8o1.png

#39 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I know the NY Jets also provide it for free.

That's about the best thing the NY Jets provide STH
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#40 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

That's about the best thing the NY Jets provide STH

That's probably true, because it certainly isn't the product on the field!

(Sorry, bitter Jets fan here!!)
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users