GAME THREAD: Penguins @ DEVILS 7:30pm FSNY

Weekes Head

so he complains about attendance and won't go himself... hrm :P

anyway... gonna be ODD doing that whole recap thing again... especially since I'm trying to stop my "talk about EVERY play" habit so I can still have my alleged life outside of this hockey team

also curious to see how many still read this junk after all this time away :lol:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW I forgot we are on th FAN this year...  are they putting together a decent pregame show w/ a coaches report before each game???

Or do we get the pregame show at 7:25 drop the puck at 7:33???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We might get one of those tonight considering how much WFAN wants to talk Yankee baseball :P

Seriously though I don't even know who the announcers are? Did they bring over the same boring crew of Velichek and Hennessey or do they have new guys?

LET'S GO DEEEEEEEVIIIIIIILS (from my cumcumber)

If that's not the Freudian slip of the year, I don't know what is. ;)

Seriously though I don't even know who the announcers are?  Did they bring over the same boring crew of Velichek and Hennessey or do they have new guys?

Should be the same guys. They're employed by the Devils, not WABC.

And anyone who complains about Hennessy should be forced to listen to a Rats game as called by Jon Scherzer. :P

I can't wait for this game too start. I just hope I get there on time, I can't leave my house until 6ish because my bro and dad won't be back till then. Hopefully there is not a lot of traffic, otherwise I am going to make my bro who is driving use my bluelight and drive on the shoulder lol.

Arghh...i cannot watch this game here!! I have no nhl network... :argh: so i'm stuck watching leafs and sens and then vancouver and coyotes on tsn....BOOO!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.