NHL Trade Rumors: Rick Nash for Zach Parise is Smart for All

overtime98

I can't wait until the trade deadline ends and all this inane speculation goes away. Two more weeks...

And another reason: Columbus would not trade their best player who is signed for multiple years for a rental. Also, Parise won't want to stay there.

That's for anyone who hasn't read it in every other post ITT!

Columbus is only 900 points out of a playoff spot, why wouldn't they trade for a rental? :lol:

In addition to having one of the best handles on the board, halfsharkalligatorhalfman also summed up this viability of this thread all too perfectly, "Calling this a rumor is unfair to rumors." I couldn't have said it better myself.

Game. Set. Єklund (2.3% accurate).

By the way, I didn't realize that when you type in the word, "Єklund (2.3% accurate)" in your post, the forum automatically adds the (2.3% accurate) into the copy. Man, how awesome is that? I'm still laughing. Ingenious.

Edited by mort4345

Whoever started this thread, will u please explain to us why you put that this trade is, "smart for all" in the title?

posted straight from the "article"... with link. actually its not really an article, its more like someones opinion written into a BLOG. lol

of course you will get these rumors.... Zach hasnt signed a long term deal yet and Nash is unhappy on a last place team.... both super stars in the league.... let the rumors FLY! LOL!