• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

sneak peek at the season 4, ep 1 today at noon on scifi.com

i know what i'm doing on lunch break.

I'm leaning towards, just human with a little assist from the Gods tossed in to mix with her firey attitude.

Was just thinking tonight. If Chief is a cylon, doesn't that make his kid a hybrid also?

I still can't believe Tigh is a cylon.

I still say the final Cylon to be revealed will be, Gaeta.

Gaeta -- who would care if he was the final one ? -- nah it has to be someone of stature, my guess would be a biggie -- Roslyn, Adama, Lee or gasp ... Baltar
I totally feel cheated that the chief and Tigh are - Im like it had to be a bad dream but alas. I hope they go into some backstory (Lost) on how they became. I agree Starbuck is human - too obvious to be a cylon and yes some diety has helped her -- remember in the original BSG there was some storyline regarding admiral Cain as he came back in the same way if I recall. I liked the episode but that whole Gaius thing about being hidden and whatever slowed it down terribly. That scene where Tight took a shot at Adama was awesome. So sad this is the last season.
:evilcry:

Starbuck is definitely human. Like already said, it would be too obvious a choice to make her the final cylon. The real final cylon will be a "shocker" like Adama or Roslyn.

I'm still pissed because after all the fighting that Tyrol did for the blue collar/slave workers of the fleet, now it all seems for naught. He's a cylon and could turn on them at any point. Not to mention his kid is a hybrid. And with Tigh, if the cylons know who the final five are, why did they torture him and bust his eye if they knew who he really was? This is all heading for Lost territory and it's convoluted storyline.

Chief's child is not a hybrid...the baby is a halfling...hybrids are the ones in the tubs of goo that are attached to a ship...the Cylons did not know who the final 5 were until they were activated...also they were programmed to never think about the final 5. There is no similarity of BSG to LOST imo. BSG's story line is similar to the original series. The original had the final 5 as well. They are not true toasters. They were born and grew up. btw...I wouldn't be so sure about Starbuck...she could be...I mean if the final 5 were born and grew up why not her? In season 3 while she was kept captive by that blond cylon (cannot spell his name Lebeaon?) she had flashbacks and in those flashbacks she was told she was special by her mother IIRC. I just love this show and am a tad sad this is its final season :(

Edited by StarDew

Anywho...I am not so sure about Thrace...maybe she is human maybe not however we must remember that Sam and Chief were not detected by Boomer when they were all talking in the docking bay...I know in a previous post I thought she could be a clone however spending more time pondering maybe she is the ultimate cylon...the toasters may have figured a way to elude the doctor's test...it could also be they weren't detected because as 6 said that they were trained/programmed or whatever to never think of the last 5...she did sense all 5 on the ship...she told Roslyn this...I am repeating a previous post...lastly...wouldn't be a hoot to learn there is some 3rd party at play in all of this...we fans sometimes just look at the black and white...cylons and humans :noclue:

there's no way that Starbuck is a cylon. Its too obvious. way too obvious.

Six said the final five were on the ship so it's one of the crew. Roslyn doesn't make sense only because Tori is already there beside her and a cylon, same for Adama. He's got Tigh too close. Granted, Boomer and the chief were pretty close and couldn't figure each other out...

DAMMIT

What about Apollo? He's Mr. Upstanding and Principled and Screwed in the Head. THAT would be a shocker and if the final five are born and grow up, nothing says he couldn't grow up with the Admiral the whole time.

there's no way that Starbuck is a cylon. Its too obvious. way too obvious.

Six said the final five were on the ship so it's one of the crew. Roslyn doesn't make sense only because Tori is already there beside her and a cylon, same for Adama. He's got Tigh too close. Granted, Boomer and the chief were pretty close and couldn't figure each other out...

DAMMIT

What about Apollo? He's Mr. Upstanding and Principled and Screwed in the Head. THAT would be a shocker and if the final five are born and grow up, nothing says he couldn't grow up with the Admiral the whole time.

Starbuck is on the ship..I guess that I wouldn't put it passed the writers...they are following the original series to some extent...time will tell...one thing I can say is that there is a third party involved.

I say Apollo.

Let's see what happens.

Holy Frak -- I just thought of this .. what if its Cain :o

I am gonna say Starbuck and that is my story and I am sticking to it :whistling:

Oops, didn't even see that Emi mentioned Apollo...ahh I had made the prediction the other day on another board so there. :P

Didn't he say something to his father about if it really mattered if one is a Cylon and making it sound like he was talking about Starbuck, maybe he was talking about himself? I can't remember the exact convo now.