House S4 thread

metallidevils

House at his finest yet again.....and the ending was great...very nice turn of events there that I did not expect....so do you think the team will return to the show or are they all off for good??

All of their names still appear during the intro...definitely looks like they're coming back.

honestly, I dont really care if his team comes back, never really cared about any of them...

great first episode, loved Wilson taking the guitar hostage :giggle:

Aga! HI! You had a baby! Isn't it great??

I know I was sort of thinking it would be cool to have a whole new team to meet. But then when I saw in the "next week on House" that House starts to think he sees them everywhere I sort of figure they'll probably be back. I actually sort of thought it might be kind of valuable to get some new blood flowing through the show regularly - like real life, you know?

About the show -- The actress had an interesting face but you never really got to see it in the beginging except in glimpses - the phone was over it. So when they were at her hospital bed I was thinking how weird her makeup was that I didn't even see the actresses face - it didn't even look like her to me. -- I never put 2 and 2 together though. :evil:

Aga! HI! You had a baby! Isn't it great??

I know I was sort of thinking it would be cool to have a whole new team to meet. But then when I saw in the "next week on House" that House starts to think he sees them everywhere I sort of figure they'll probably be back. I actually sort of thought it might be kind of valuable to get some new blood flowing through the show regularly - like real life, you know?

About the show -- The actress had an interesting face but you never really got to see it in the beginging except in glimpses - the phone was over it. So when they were at her hospital bed I was thinking how weird her makeup was that I didn't even see the actresses face - it didn't even look like her to me. -- I never put 2 and 2 together though. :evil:

yes we had a baby boy in June :boogie: havent had much time to post but will try show up more often!

this show is so smart, janitor as a doctor - hilarious :giggle:

I liked Doctor Buffer.

Good stuff there. I was hoping he will be a reg. I liked how he was off the wall with his guesses and how he shot straight with House. I see him being used more, especially for House to show up the recruits.

I think the original trio will makes occasional cameos, like for consults, but that there will be a new crew selected out of the batch he has. aybe even basing it on fan responce to the individual characters in a couple months.

Not sure that I like the new people, but I thought the old people had kind of gotten stale. You pretty much knew how each episode would go, because you knew the personalities.

There was only so long he could make fun of those particular set of personalities and continue to have it be viable. Because they were actually playing bright people who were supposed to be there to learn from him, and the characters had become more than capable doctors in their own right, it wouldn't make sense for them to stay in that situation.

I love the show but if the characters are going to be at all realistic they would get up and get on with their careers - at least in the sense of not working w/him every day.

also, I hate the new doctors. The Kumar guy is an especially bad actor, and 'Thirteen' isn't even attractive, or a very good actress. She's essentially going to be a less attractive, worse acting Cameron.

Kumar was a must. He's got the stupid frat boy feeling (though the drinking thing was the first thing that would enter anyones mind -- DUH?

I also LOVE the actor playing the old guy. i always have - he played a cool dad in one movie and I think a cool police detective in another.

I really like the lack of feeling the plastic surgeon has - it will be cool to see how he interacts with House -- will house bristle ever at his bottomline thinking?

Dont know how I feel about the women... cut-throat is very interesting. Unlucky number is so scrawny -- sorry guys. And people with hard luck stories sort of bug me - not sure how I'll feel about the old guy. It's not so hard to practice medicine without going to med school - nurse practitioner, etc. -- that's what they've got up in Lake Placid ER.

I like the mormon too. I didn't think the Russian could keep up that bad fake accent the whole season :giggle:

Next weeks' preview looked like it's going to be the best yet.

"He sez you killed his dog" <_<

"He sez his name's Marty" :o

Guess no one's fired this time. :noclue: 'cept :hah: Foreman.

His name was Walter <_< does no one listen.

and is this "I hate Kumar thing" going to be a weekly post for you metali?

I'm so glad Foreman got fired. I have such a crush on Omar Epps :giggle: I don't know why :noclue: and it really bugged me when that chess bastard said he was gay.

And all the other girls got fired -- the vet, & the twins right?

It's so AWFUL they killed the dog off. my sister has an English Shepard. anyhow -- I was hoping he'd go home with House... I'm always pulling for the dog. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Weak.

Poor firing.

Shoulda canned the lazy dude who was bitching about doing more tests.

Also, I am very disappointed to see all 3 original team members back. weak, weak, weak.

i loved last nights epidsode...lol @ dark relgious nut...and next weeks...whew! cant wait.

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce