GDT: Devils @ Ducks 10PM

PWW

when merill got injured it was his third game in a row, that plus nerves, just wishing him well.

ducks are so fast, they are fast.

i feel like a win.

backup goalie scares me id rather face hiller.

Lazer, has anyone ever told you that ypur posts are like haikus?

Obviously that should be 'your' btw. I can't edit posts with Tapatalk for some reason.

Lazer, has anyone ever told you that ypur posts are like haikus?

Obviously that should be 'your' btw. I can't edit posts with Tapatalk for some reason.

I have to ask: What's the benefit of Tapatalk? My phone asks me if I want it all the time when I'm on a message board, but I don't know what it is, what it does or how it would make it easier to post?

I have to ask: What's the benefit of Tapatalk? My phone asks me if I want it all the time when I'm on a message board, but I don't know what it is, what it does or how it would make it easier to post?

The benefit is you can post pretty quick and easy. I still have a Blackberry (old school I know lol), and its a pain in the ass to post on the regular website from my phone. Tapatalk makes it pretty quick and easy to post. But it has annoying flaws like randomly not being able to edit posts at times obviously. I used to be able to, and one day I couldn't anymore. No idea why.

ok hiller is in.

http://www.taoism.net/ttc/complete.htm

Chapter 11

Thirty spokes join in one hub

In its emptiness, there is the function of a vehicle

Mix clay to create a container

In its emptiness, there is the function of a container

Cut open doors and windows to create a room

In its emptiness, there is the function of a room

Therefore, that which exists is used to create benefit

That which is empty is used to create functionality

get pucks to the ducks net

Edited by lazer

I have never understood what you two do in these GDTs. Is that a real language? Do you actually know what he's saying???

It's a cryptogram (Google/Wikipedia it for a better description, but...), each letter in the first clue that NJCroMag posts represents a different letter. The first line is always "Let's Go Devils," so you use those letters to work out the rest of the code.

Marty, Jagr, and Selanne all on the ice at the same time tonight, all at the age of 41. How about that. 3 40+ first ballot HOF legends on the ice together most likely for the first, last, and only time ever.

We do play them the 20th next month on a back-to-back...could happen one more time ;)