GDT 8: Devils Vs Rangers

Cachorro Louco

Commuted from Toms River to Philly to work at 4 in the morning, jetting up to Newark from Philly immediately following work to get to the Rock just in time for puck drop, to commute back to Toms River, and then back to Philly for work again at 4 in the morning. Please make this worth it for me Devils. LGD!

cpeq.jpg

You Sir are awesome!

• Like 1

Ps Any game Broduer isn't starting gives the team a better chance to win.

And also a better chance for us not to get embarrassed by constant Marty chants anymore.

I actually can't wait til he retires so I don't have to feel like a helpless loser when those owning chants go off.

No Elias or Brunner?

I was hoping to hear the new goal song tonight. Not holding my breath.

And also a better chance for us not to get embarrassed by constant Marty chants anymore.

I actually can't wait til he retires so I don't have to feel like a helpless loser when those owning chants go off.

Your posts aren't blocked in tapatalk unfortunately. Just go away, no one here needs you, the Devils don't need you..you're just kinda useless.

Shoo.

I thought you said you were done rooting for the devils?

i feel for the "home" devils fans right now knowing it's against the Rangers. I have that same stress of "fvck if we lose im gonna hear about it for a week from those fvcker Rangers fans" before games against MTL.

Hopefully we'll get the W the Rangers are also pretty injured Cally, Nash, Hags are out