NFL Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

In this game I honestly don't think it mattered today

this was not a throw it down the field day here, it might have made the Eagles take a guy out of the box, but the way the Eagles attacked and TACKLED... it was more about the weather and the wind today

Buress doesn't just catch the deep ball though, he can go down the middle and run intermediate routes that would help Eli. They definitely missed him, just look at how Favre-like Eli was.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody could get open. Eli couldn't do jack.

NEITHER QB could throw down the field in this game and even when people were open.... it's VERY hard to air it up in 25 MPH swirling winds... look at BOTH QBs into the wind.... not even Dan Marino could lob it down the field....

.... as they chuck a 25 yard out :P

As a Seattle Seahawks fan, I have to admit that I am, and have been, rooting for the Arizona Cardinals since the first wildcard game started. I don't know why. I like Fitzgerald, one of my favorite WR's in the league, and I am sick of hearing the crys of how weak the NFC West is. I think our division is going to be strong next year. San Francisco finished their last 7 games 5-2, Arizona is on a tear in the playoffs right now, and I think if my Seahawks stay healthy and gel with the new coaching staff we could be back to competing. I don't know about St. Louis, they're a mess right now but they still have a good amount of talent on offense. As for the NFCC game, I really think Arizona has a chance playing in front of their home crowd, and with all this momentum... I wouldn't mind seeing them win the Super Bowl even though that would make the Seahawks the only team in the division to have never won a SB... I could deal with it. Come to think of it, anyone other than Pittsburgh can win the SB and I will be content.

I seriously, seriously doubt you would go double or nothing on a team after changing your mind from the day before... I mean really, how plausable is the story that "yesterday i flipped a coin and said eagles, but today i'm going to bet DOUBLE or nothing (after saying you already lost *a lot* of money) on the giants.

I kid MB. It would have been crazy to bet double or nothing on a game like this. Two teams evenly matched that play eachother twice a season close in almost every game they play. There was no way I would do it. Unfortunately, I did lose enough yesterday on Carolina losing to Arizona.

The coin toss was because I was not sure who to pick or who I thought would win the game (like some never flipped a coin if undecided). The coin toss came out on the Eagles and they won, so I guess I wasn't wrong there :P going 1-2 so far this weekend.

Edited by SatansDevils

FVCK YOU KEVIN GILBRIDE, FVCK YOU. Why didn't you stick to your guns and run the ball all game long? THE GIANTS ARE A SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL TEAM NOT AN AIR IT OUT TEAM. Stupid a$$ play calling cost us the playoffs. Thanks you good for nothing jerk. At 11 and 1 you decide to throw the ball way to much after losing your best WR. Real smart. Steve Smith and Hixon are way to inconsistent to be counted on.

fvck.my.life

the eagles suck and we lost to them. what a waste of time the last 4 months have been. heres to hoping their bus crashes so i can piss on all their graves

Wow, way to appreciate the last year you had... way to be a good fan instead of a spoiled brat about sports :P

SD was... RIGHT.

:blink:

Hopefully this is a turn for the good for him!!

No he wasnt. He was full of sh!t like always on this forum. He was full of sh!t just like when he said the Mets would regain first place and they never did.... He was full of sh!t, when he said the cowboys had a chance against philly. Philly DESTROYED the cowboys and the cowboys never had a chance... the giants at least were in the game most of the game they just couldnt find the end zone. Giants pretty much blew it by not getting some touchdowns, they need a BIG play WR.

Just got in from the game and it was an ugly one at giants stadium. I saw a few Eagles fans get thrown out as usual becasue 80 percent of them are jerkoffs.

Hey cowboy fans (espacially satansdevils) dont be too happy I can see that smile from here..... at least we have won a playoff game since 1996..... and if you want to count championships, we have 7............. Also, Tony Romo has been in the league for 4 years and NO playoff wins...... LOTS of pressure on the pretty face.....

Oh and just as a reminder for the rest of you.... Satansdevils is Hellsempire..... He has most of you fooled but not everyone.

like I said, we lost but we didnt get EMBARRESSED like the cowboys did.

What a disappointing loss by the Giants, but I was afraid this was going to happen. They seemed to have lost their touch towards the end of the season. McNabb showed with his taunting at the end though that he does not have the class to go all the way. He will do something stupid and spoil it for his team in one of the next 2 games

As a Seattle Seahawks fan, I have to admit that I am, and have been, rooting for the Arizona Cardinals since the first wildcard game started. I don't know why. I like Fitzgerald, one of my favorite WR's in the league, and I am sick of hearing the crys of how weak the NFC West is. I think our division is going to be strong next year. San Francisco finished their last 7 games 5-2, Arizona is on a tear in the playoffs right now, and I think if my Seahawks stay healthy and gel with the new coaching staff we could be back to competing. I don't know about St. Louis, they're a mess right now but they still have a good amount of talent on offense. As for the NFCC game, I really think Arizona has a chance playing in front of their home crowd, and with all this momentum... I wouldn't mind seeing them win the Super Bowl even though that would make the Seahawks the only team in the division to have never won a SB... I could deal with it. Come to think of it, anyone other than Pittsburgh can win the SB and I will be content.

Seriously? I mean, you make a decent point, but as a Seahawks fan myself, I'm just praying the Ravens wind up winning it all now. I can't bring myself to root for the Cards, and I'd rather sleep in a pile of AIDS (crasher shoutout) than root for the Eagles in the NFC (Today's game tore me fifty ways from Sunday, there was no way I'd be happy with either team winning).

I'm still not over losing the Super Bowl three years ago and I (probably unfairly) still hold it against the Steelers. It's been awhile since we were in the AFC now so I'm kind of over the Chargers rivalry, so I guess I won't mind if they make it. I won't love it though.

No he wasnt. He was full of sh!t like always on this forum. He was full of sh!t just like when he said the Mets would regain first place and they never did.... He was full of sh!t, when he said the cowboys had a chance against philly. Philly DESTROYED the cowboys and the cowboys never had a chance... the giants at least were in the game most of the game they just couldnt find the end zone. Giants pretty much blew it by not getting some touchdowns, they need a BIG play WR.

Just got in from the game and it was an ugly one at giants stadium. I saw a few Eagles fans get thrown out as usual becasue 80 percent of them are jerkoffs.

Hey cowboy fans (espacially satansdevils) dont be too happy I can see that smile from here..... at least we have won a playoff game since 1996..... and if you want to count championships, we have 7............. Also, Tony Romo has been in the league for 4 years and NO playoff wins...... LOTS of pressure on the pretty face..... :yea:

Oh and just as a reminder for the rest of you.... Satansdevils is Hellsempire..... He has most of you fooled but not everyone.

like I said, we lost but we didnt get EMBARRESSED like the cowboys did.

Waaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa :cryriver::rofl::hah:

The Eagles stomped your G-men. #1 seed losing at home to a wild card team, unlike last years game with the Cowboys which went to last last play of the game, this years game was over after 3 quarters.

EAT IT !

What a depressing loss, but I had a feeling this was coming. The Giants were not the same without Burress. I know that this should have been a smash and run game but there was terrible plays like when Smith deked himself out of the ball in the 4th quarter.

The Giants peaked too early. Ugh, philly winning two championships in one year is too much.

The Eagles stomped your G-men.

yea ok..... It was a 2 point game most of the game, you call that a "stomping"?

A stomping is when the Eagles DESTROYED THE COWBOYS 44-6!!!

Cowboys CANT win when it counts.... and havent won a playoff game since 1996.

Eagles and McNabb are low class... Donovan showed it when he picked up the phone on the sidelines...

yea ok..... It was a 2 point game most of the game, you call that a "stomping"?

A stomping is when the Eagles DESTROYED THE COWBOYS 44-6!!!

Cowboys CANT win when it counts.... and havent won a playoff game since 1996.

Eagles and McNabb are low class... Donovan showed it when he picked up the phone on the sidelines...

That's fine, but it's better than shooting yourself in the foot :rofl:

Stomping or no stomping ( if it makes you feel better) YOU LOST, end of story.

Now if you want low class, how about refusing to play for the team that drafts you :blink: now that's low class.

Good day for the NFL, now the playoffs are Manningless :dance::boogie:

YOU LOST, end of story.

Yes you are right the Giants lost. Hey cant expect to beat anyone if you cant score a touchdown.

and as for as your Eli comment about him "demanding" a trade after being drafted by San Diego, IM sure it wasnt all him. IM sure it was more his family, the teams involved and other factors that lead to that. In fact if you read Ernie Accorsi's book, it describes what exactly lead to Eli coming to NY...

and as for as your Eli comment about him "demanding" a trade after being drafted by San Diego, IM sure it wasnt all him. IM sure it was more his family, the teams involved and other factors that lead to that. In fact if you read Ernie Accorsi's book, it describes what exactly lead to Eli coming to NY...

So wait, you're telling me a grown adult about to join a professional sports league isn't man enough to say shut up I'll go where I'm drafted??

What's his last name... Niedermayer?? :P