Jersey Customization

njdevil26

So thanks to Ken, I now have an authentic Devils home jersey... the pre edge kind...

I know all about Exclusive Pro and their website and how to deal with them... but are there any alternatives? A place around here I could bring the jersey to that does a good job?

I was kind of hoping to have the jersey customized to wear on opening night against the Flyers...

I'm getting 8-Zubrus on the jersey.. It took me a long time to come to that conclusion so no one try to talk me out of it! haha.

Thanks for the help...

So thanks to Ken, I now have an authentic Devils home jersey... the pre edge kind...

I know all about Exclusive Pro and their website and how to deal with them... but are there any alternatives? A place around here I could bring the jersey to that does a good job?

I was kind of hoping to have the jersey customized to wear on opening night against the Flyers...

I'm getting 8-Zubrus on the jersey.. It took me a long time to come to that conclusion so no one try to talk me out of it! haha.

Thanks for the help...

Crosby's (Cosby's?) in NYC near the Garden is supposedly really good. I would think SportsExpress in the Livingston Mall could do it as well, but I'm not certain.

Thanks for the help...

Hey Andrew, all I know is Exclusive Pro have the same font that the Devils wear. Most other places, including Cosby's which I used last year, do not. What price did they quote you and how long would it take? I am curious. Thanks

I know you said not to try and talk you out of your choice, but I just wanted to point out that Zubrus never wore a pre-edge Devils jersey. I don't know if that's something that would bother you or not but I know I'm weird with stuff like that and it would bug me.

I'll check out Sports Express thanks!

And JWOMP, it doesn't bother me that he never wore the pre-Edge jerseys. I'm not really a stickler like that... Now if the designs had been different... I would have reconsidered. Like if I was going to get a Mike Greene Caps jersey when the had the eagle on the front. Then I'd care. But the authentic Reebok pre-edge jerseys are the best I think.

Save yourself the possability of an issue and go with Exclusive Pro..

I got my Colin 226 jersey done by them and to be honest it was worth the money and waiting time to know that it was being done 100% right.. Nothing I hate more than those cheap knock-off looking jerseys (especially the Marty ones with TERRIBLE lettering).. They really put a lot of effort into making sure the jersey comes out perfectly

How often do you get a new jersey? So you might as well get the peace of mind knowing it's perfect

Yeah so far I have:

CCM White replica with my name and 26 on the back.

CCM Red replica with Elias on the back

CCM Red replica blank

RBK Edge Brodeur (the one that the team signed)

and now a Reebok authentic.

I am going to call Exclusive Pro now and see what they can do for me... the price on their website is 55$

:wub:

Yeah so far I have:

CCM White replica with my name and 26 on the back.

CCM Red replica with Elias on the back

CCM Red replica blank

RBK Edge Brodeur (the one that the team signed)

and now a Reebok authentic.

I am going to call Exclusive Pro now and see what they can do for me... the price on their website is 55$

It's $55 for name and 2 numbers, or $75 for name and 3 numbers (like in my avatar).. "C" or "A" is free.. took exactly 3 weeks from the day I mailed it to them, to the day it returned back to me.. I love my jersey so much :wub:

Edited by Colin226

Nothing I hate more than those cheap knock-off looking jerseys (especially the Marty ones with TERRIBLE lettering).. They really put a lot of effort into making sure the jersey comes out perfectly

I had bought one of those jerseys a few years ago when I first starting getting into hockey. Finally decided to get it fixed this summer, got off the phone with Exclusive Pro just now and they said it just finished today. I should have it back within a week or so, I'll let you know how it looks (not that I'm worried because it's Exclusive Pro).

Well I'd like to mail it to them and have it back before Oct 3. I called them and they said "we would try!"

If you send it today you'll have a good chance.. But don't sacrifice quality on a jersey you will have for years because of one game.. I'm looking at my 226 jersey right now and just loving the stitch job Exclusive Pro did

Crosby's (Cosby's?) in NYC near the Garden is supposedly really good. I would think SportsExpress in the Livingston Mall could do it as well, but I'm not certain.

I was going to get a jersey customized there, but I called and asked how much it would cost and they said I think $85 or $90 so forget that. More money for something that might not be accurate, or less money for the place that does the jerseys worn by the players? It was a pretty easy choice.

As for local places, I tried Hockey Haus in Boundbrook, they used the wrong font and put way too much space between the letters. I then tried ProStitch Embroidery in Pequannock, but they used the wrong font, the letters were too small, and they used the wrong material for the nameplate. I decided it's not worth the risk anymore to send it anywhere but Exclusive Pro.

Just letting everyone know. Exclusive Pro told me today they might be able to get me the jersey by 10/3 if I send it in tomorrow or Thursday... if they can't they will rush it and definitely get it there by Oct 3 but charge me a rush fee which is an extra 50% bringing the cost from 55 to 88 plus 11 shipping. So I think I'm just going to let them take their time and pay the 55. I don't want to have to pay double to get the jersey by opening night.

I had bought one of those jerseys a few years ago when I first starting getting into hockey. Finally decided to get it fixed this summer, got off the phone with Exclusive Pro just now and they said it just finished today. I should have it back within a week or so, I'll let you know how it looks (not that I'm worried because it's Exclusive Pro).

Got my jersey back today, couldn't have asked for anything better. It was absolutely perfect. I'll definitely be sticking with Exclusive Pro for my next jersey customization as well.

Got my jersey back today, couldn't have asked for anything better. It was absolutely perfect. I'll definitely be sticking with Exclusive Pro for my next jersey customization as well.

Very cool. About how long did the entire process take? I have a size 52 authentic (pre-Edge) that I want to get customized as a Parise with the 25th Anniversary patch.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how much they charge to do a patch like that? I have the patch so I'll be providing that, I just need them to attach it.

Also, has anyone ever dealt with Custom Crafted?

Very cool. About how long did the entire process take? I have a size 52 authentic (pre-Edge) that I want to get customized as a Parise with the 25th Anniversary patch.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how much they charge to do a patch like that? I have the patch so I'll be providing that, I just need them to attach it.

Also, has anyone ever dealt with Custom Crafted?

Nice, I'm sending them the same jersey for the same customization (once I figure out where I put the patch :argh: )

Not sure exactly when I sent it out, but it must've been like 5 or 6 weeks or so. I got a patch on mine, too. 03 Stanley Cup. 6.25 to have them do it. That's perfectly done, too, but it's kinda hard to mess that up. I was more worried about the lettering, and that's awesome. Here's 2 pictures, not that they're much help because you have to see it real close to judge it.

post-3173-125362036176_thumb.jpg

post-3173-125362037424_thumb.jpg

Great stuff. I need to send my authentic Edge Clarkson to Exclusive Pro again. They did they font for his name and it was done perfect. I asked them to take off the 23 on the back and re-position it to where it should be and they didn't. I originally got the jersey at nhl.com (before I knew of exclusive pro) and they put the 23 on the back so low, way to close to the stripes at the bottom of the jersey. Most people would never see the difference but of course I do. I want to send to exclusive pro but want to wear it Oct 3rd and Oct 5th. So I guess I will hang on for a bit and then ship.

I take it a step further.. I love my 226 and Brodeur jerseys so much that I used the clear plastic clothing covers you commonly get at the dry cleaners to protect them from dust and/or liquids..

I also strongly recommend getting those new velvet hangers because they keep the collars from stretching out.. You can buy them at like Target, Walmart, or Bed Bath and Beyond to name a few places.. Here's what they look like: Velvet Hangers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.