N.F.L. Wild Card Round

CRASHER

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... and we'd love to wish the Patriots the best of luck in theirfuture endeavors... this game is over before my appetizer got here :P

HAHA, I think so! I really hate the Ravens sometimes. They have screwed Ray on goal line touches all year long. After the fumble recovery they start with McGahee and he runs on 1st and 2nd for 6 yards. Ray comes in on 3rd and 4, and batters his way to the first down. He then runs it down to the 1 yard line on a great play to get to the outside, and they bring in McGahee again and give McClain the TD. Horse sh!t! Reward your workhorse!

New England is playing like they're actually trying to lose.

Nahh, but this is that classic "end of an era" game

Jim Kelly's last game in Buffalo

The Cowboys/Cardinal game in 1997

Marino's 52-3 loss in Jacksonville....

the Patriot Dynasty is long long dead, without MAJOR changes in the off-season....

the Patriot Dynasty is long long dead, without MAJOR changes in the off-season....

I do not know about "long dead". Their offense cannot run without Welker. THIS IS AWESOME!!! 3rd turnover, 2nd INT for Brady!!! This game is a rout!!!

Holy sh!t, Brady picked again- this is a BEAT-DOWN.

I hate to have to correct you here, but the score was actually 62-7. One of the worst days of my life.

I hate to have to correct you here, but the score was actually 62-7. One of the worst days of my life.

Close enough... I think I turned it off at 52-7....whatever it was... it was harsh

Close enough... I think I turned it off at 52-7....whatever it was... it was harsh

End of an era? How many Super Bowls did Marino win and wasn't that his last ever NFL game? Wasn't that the game when the sprinkler systems went off.

The Patriots are exactly like the Spurs of basketball. The dynasty might be over but as long as Brady and Bill are there, people are going to think they have a chance. Just like people never count out the Spurs with Coach Pop and Duncan.

You're silly. You're only goal on this board is to get into fights with people... crasher, me, unknown poster, PK, and DevilinLA... and that's just in the last week? Keep trying to grow your e-peen, everyone else will just keep laughing at you.

"Only goal on this board is to get into fights with people." Coming from the person who mimics a poster's typing style, and repeatedly keeps talking sh!t to me. I really didn't fight Crasher, just back and forth debate. Never fought unknown poster. Who is PK? Only "fight" was a brief one with DevilInLa. I do not try to argue people. You are just a little punk that does not know when to stop.

"Only goal on this board is to get into fights with people." Coming from the person who mimics a poster's typing style, and repeatedly keeps talking sh!t to me. I really didn't fight Crasher, just back and forth debate. Never fought unknown poster. Who is PK? Only "fight" was a brief one with DevilInLa. I do not try to argue people. You are just a little punk that does not know when to stop.

dont worry about him, he claimed to be 40 years old when he first joined.

...you actually acknowledge him? I made that mistake once.. then I saw his age.

...you actually acknowledge him? I made that mistake once.. then I saw his age.

Yes, I did. No longer. :lol: Maturity at it's finest!

2008_nyg_eli_manning.jpg

NICE DEVILS PRIDE! When D-McNabb or Romo have a picture with the Vince Lombardi trophy in their hand as a Super Bowl winner, then maybe these people can talk. Until then: ELI: 1 ROMO + MCNABB: 0

Edited by ThreeCups