NHL Skills Competition/Youngstars Game Thread

nmigliore

I didn't see a stickied NHL Skills Comp/Youngstars game thread.. I figured everyone could just discuss it in here (like a GDT, no like the other ones that were made), hopefully an Admin can sticky this for tonight

NHL Youngstars Rosters (Rookies vs Sophomores)

Skills Competition

GO EAST/PARISE/ROOKIES

Edited by nmigliore

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parise is going up against Nicklas Backstrom in one of these events, the elimination shootout, I think.

Yeah he is. I think the number on NHL.com said he was 0-1 in his career in shootouts against Backstrom. However, if you ask me, I don't think Backstrom can stop Parise in a shootout. I guess we'll see though. It would be funny to see him beat Backstrom and go on to go against Queen Henry. He'd probably do that nasty little backhand shot he's got and beat him over his left shoulder. AGAIN! :giggle:

Parise is going up against Nicklas Backstrom in one of these events, the elimination shootout, I think.

Looking forward to seeing that. Parise vs. Backstrom is going to be good. Besides Brodeur, Backstrom is one of my favorite goalies in the NHL and one underrated one too, IMO. He is is good. Should be a real good elimination SO match up.