Official "Around The NHL" 2010 SCF PLAYOFF Thread.

SatansDevils

2010 STANLEY CUP FINAL

sc_playoffs_100_logo.jpg

Date #2 Westmedium.png vs. #7 Eastmedium.png

Saturday, May 29 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Monday, May 31 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Wednesday, June 2 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

Friday, June 4 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

*Sunday, June 6 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

*Wednesday, June 9 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

*Friday, June 11 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

- * denotes if necessary

- All Times Eastern

So based on the NBC/Vs coverage....conceivably, if either team sweeps, it would not be on broadcast TV.....how odd. I thought NBC usually took games 3-7...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're ridiculous.

Not really. I just hate self pretending c0ck sucking New York. What I hate furthermore is New Jersey Born and bred people following ANY New York team.

When I get it right you'll realise that you are not invincible, and you ARE susceptible to the wayside.

You are not god's gift, and you'll find out soon enough. I fvcking HATE the attitude of New York area inhabitants.

Have some humility (look it up) and you wonder why???.

I am having a hard time believing the Flyers are really this good to be the best in the east. they freakin made the playoffs based on a shootout!!!!!! Chicago has got to come out and bury this team!!

Please Blackhawks win the cup!!!

LETS GO HAWKS!

Not really. I just hate self pretending c0ck sucking New York. What I hate furthermore is New Jersey Born and bred people following ANY New York team.

When I get it right you'll realise that you are not invincible, and you ARE susceptible to the wayside.

You are not god's gift, and you'll find out soon enough. I fvcking HATE the attitude of New York area inhabitants.

Have some humility (look it up) and you wonder why???.

So let me get this straight. You're fan of the Devils. A team whose fanbase detests the Philadelphia Flyers. Who bounced your team from the playoffs. And you're rooting for them because in your mind Chicago=New York???

Ah my young padawan. My hatred for the sith (NY) will always encompas my dislike of Philly.

My hatred of NY always trumps any other team.

I hate NY, and everything about them.

Go Flyers!

Go Rangers!

Rooting for Philly over Chicago because you hate NY makes less than zero sense, so here's a big old GO RANGERS for ya.

Kitchener, of course.

Ah my young padawan. My hatred for the sith (NY) will always encompas my dislike of Philly.

My hatred of NY always trumps any other team.

I hate NY, and everything about them.

Go Flyers!

Sorry NZT, for once I have to disagree with you here by a LARGE margin. There is NO WAY anyone can root for the Flyers to win the SCC! Sorry, just cannot happen. As Devils fans, why in the hell would you root for the Flyers??? Are you out of your mind? The Flyers have nothing to do with the NY area. Infact the only team I do follow from the NY area is the Mets and that is really nothing to brag about these days even though they beat up the Yankees. lol!

I have pure hatred towards the Flyers and their fans and I hope they suffer dearly in this SCF. I hope the Blackhawks DESTROY the Flyers and SWEEP their asses right out of the SCF! The Flyers do not belong in the SCF and I am still having a hard time copeing that they made it this far....It will be OVER real fast with them playing the Blackhawks.

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

One of the two teams in the SCF is going to end their long drought since winning their last SCC. The Blackhawks have not won the SC since 1961 and the Flyers have not won since 1975! So lets keep that Flyers streak going since 1975!!! Time for the Blackhawks to end their long drought! Game 1 of the SCF Flyers vs. Blackhawks Saturday, May 29th @ 8:00 pm! GO BLACKHAWKS!!! PHUCK FILLY!!!

Can't fathom why this thread gets pulled from the pinned section now that it is the SCF. :doh1:

Can't fathom why this thread gets pulled from the pinned section now that it is the SCF. :doh1:

...because a thread dedicated specifically to the Final is up?

Is it REALLY that big of a deal? There's a place to discuss the final. This is a thread on a message board, not a child...let it go, my friend.