http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

:lol:

Oooh, this is easy for me!

Back row, second on the left!

Gina! You're good! :D

I blinked in the picture... oops :P

Wheres Zamodes?!   :D

:evil: Many thanks to DD15 for hosting my pics! However I was going to wait and see if I can get my regular photos put on disk or something so I can post them here....no clue how and it won't be for another week and a half. I already went out of my way to bug her about this so I didn't want to send all of them to her...I only have four and one is of me and I am still mulling over whether I want my pic on this board! I'll get some of my Cup pics up, though for everyone.

PK that pic you posted was terrific! You looked wonderful! :)

First of all, Jen (ILB30) rules for hosting one of my pictures.

Secondly, here is a picture of yours truly. This was taken at a formal at college this past semester, on the dance floor. I don't think it's the greatest picture of me (the one on the left, obviously), but it's better than nothing, right?

Hopefully I'll get more recent pictures scanned in soon -- got one of me and Kenny D and one with Captain Scotty that need to be developed!

Secondly, here is a picture of yours truly. This was taken at a formal at college this past semester, on the dance floor. I don't think it's the greatest picture of me (the one on the left, obviously), but it's better than nothing, right?

Crap, I feel a crush coming on.... very nice pic! But then again everyone all has wonderful photos!!!

Weeeee! Gina made me take another picture ;)

alison1.jpg

Kinda not good since it was like 5 seconds ago and I'm all blah today :P

I guess it would help if I put the link in right?

NQGLHMHANAHF.jpg

That's my hotornot pic. Hey, don't make fun, hotornot is easily the most amusing website on earth.

And don't knock me pic, 392 people have rated me an average of 7.4... not bad I guess?

man i ALWAYS hated them..and Phailures too...even back in my Islander days... sigh bobby orr :puke::lol:

Heh, same here!! You can NOT be a Whaler fan and like the Booins!! The only teams that compete with the B's for "most evil" on my list are Ranger$$$$ and Cryers. So, I can't say that I was upset when we beat them in the first round, or anything. :lol:

Hablaria una lengua si saberme una. Este esta la extension de mi conocimiento de espanol.

Umm... yeah.. that's all I know, hah and I'm in AP Spanish next year... saaaaaad....

O wait and I know "Me permite al cuarto de bano, por favor?" haha... that one comes in handy...

Hablaria una lengua si saberme una. Este esta la extension de mi conocimiento de espanol.

Umm... yeah.. that's all I know, hah and I'm in AP Spanish next year... saaaaaad....

O wait and I know "Me permite al cuarto de bano, por favor?" haha... that one comes in handy...

What? The only thing I remember from Spanish is obscene phrases :lol:

I'd jump in except I have very few decent pictures of myself (everyone says they don't photo well, but I really don't since I blink too much :rolleyes: ) and don't have the technology or knowledge to upload one anyway even if I did have some handy pics...so only a few of you do or will know what I look like, at least for a while anyway :lol:

Maybe if we all actually meet up at the banner raising in a few months someone will post a picture; I wouldn't care so long as it's not too embarassing. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.