Bernier

smelly

i am completely honest when i say i have liked Carter the majority of the year.

Right from the get go, he showed he was fierce and aggressive. i didn't see it as premature but i could tell he was passionate and a strong player. he plays nice on the forecheck and makes the little, important plays. he makes things happen, and has definitely helped us get to where we ended up.

my vote is that we keep him 100% :cheers:

Unfortunately the Devils foward depth sucks. Zharkov is probably going to the KHL, Whitney had a great year but is just 5'6 and was a rookie despite being 24 by the end of the year so he screams AHL guy, Zalewski could be a solid 4th line option for the Devils, Hoeffel and Wohlberg aren't ready, who knows what they'll get out of Tedenby going forward.

I keep forgetting he's only 5'6. Not a good fit for the 4th. Maybe a fill in for the 2nd at some point.

I still think Bernier should stay though.

Again, I stand by Steve Bernier. We got fvcked in this game, and I'm sorry- if you don't agree, then we'll just have to leave it at that. This game was skullfvcked by Dan O'Rourke and that motherfvcker can fall in a puddle of AIDS and disintegrate for all I care. Also, fvck the Kings, those p*ssy fvcking cocksuckers. They're as cheap as a 2 dollar whore. I hope someone puts laxatives in their champagne.

Edited by MadDog2020

Again, I stand by Steve Bernier. We got fvcked in this game, and I'm sorry- if you don't agree, then we'll just have to leave it at that. This game was skullfvcked by Dan O'Rourke and that motherfvcker can fall in a puddle of AIDS and disintegrate for all I care. Also, fvck the Kings, those p*ssy fvcking cocksuckers. They're as cheap as a 2 dollar whore. I hope someone puts laxatives in their champagne.

Haha! Being it's LA and all, when Scuderi started to bleed I thought, "I'm pretty sure all the Kings players have blood capsules in their mouths." Little corn syrup and dye, just like the real thing.

Shane Doan must be sitting at home thinking yep, now everyone sees we were justified all along.

Haha! Being it's LA and all, when Scuderi started to bleed I thought, "I'm pretty sure all the Kings players have blood capsules in their mouths." Little corn syrup and dye, just like the real thing.

I thought the same thing. I have no repsect for those fvcking jerk-offs. fvck them and thier bandwagon plastic fvcking "fans".

Shane Doan must be sitting at home thinking yep, now everyone sees we were justified all along.

I can't tell you how much I wish Doan fvcked someone up in that handshake line. I would've liked to see him put Brown's fucing teeth down his throat, that little schmuck.

Edited by MadDog2020

I thought the same thing. I have no repsect for those fvcking jerk-offs. fvck them and thier bandwagon plastic fvcking "fans".

I can't tell you how much I wish Doan fvcked someone up in that handshake line. I would've liked to see him put Brown's fucing teeth down his throat, that little schmuck.

I was thinking about Doan a lot tonight, watching our game. I really hope there's a season in the fall, I can't wait to see the first Yotes-LA game.

Steve Smith scored in his own net and the Oilers didn't make it to the SCF. The next year Gretzky handed Smith the Stanley Cup first.

Steve Bernier made a mistake that cost three goals that cost us the Stanley Cup. Next year Parise will hand the Stanley Cup to Steve Bernier first.

This!

Keep the 4th line together, best one in the NHL! Keep Zach & Brodeur, add one solid FA = PROFIT!

I liked everything that fourth line brought to the table this playoffs. I would like to see them stay together as much as possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bernier is gone after what happened last night. Stupid penalty at the worst possible time. He's human and everyone makes mistakes. The guy plays hard, never takes a shift off, and is only making a little over $500k per year. You need guys like him on your team and I hope he's back next season.

Bernier is replaceable. I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap. Lee Stempniak is going to be a UFA...I'm not sure if Jordin Tootoo or P.A. Parenteau were given extensions but for the right price they might be attainable.

This team needs depth at RW for sure

http://www.sportscity.com/nhl/2012-nhl-free-agents-unrestricted-listed-by-position/#RW

Edited by TheMazz

Bernier is sticking around. One hit doesn't ruin a full season of good. It still sucks.

Lets put it this way too, if they Refs had called the Gio bording the play would have never progressed to that point.

Agreed 100%, yuo donot tar a feather a guy for 1 bad play, he was very very good during this whole run

Bernier is replaceable. I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap. Lee Stempniak is going to be a UFA...I'm not sure if Jordin Tootoo or P.A. Parenteau were given extensions but for the right price they might be attainable.

This team needs depth at RW for sure

http://www.sportscity.com/nhl/2012-nhl-free-agents-unrestricted-listed-by-position/#RW

Yeah that sounds good. Replace Bernier with Jordin Tootoo.

I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap.

LOL He played the last 2 seasons in the AHL without even getting into one NHL game for a reason. I want nothing to do with him. It's pathetic to see how far he has fallen. I still can't believe he scored 56 goals in the NHL one season. He's done. One of the biggest flukes ever.

Edited by Satans Hockey

LOL He played the last 2 seasons in the AHL without even getting into one NHL game for a reason. I want nothing to do with him. It's pathetic to see how far he has fallen. I still can't believe he scored 56 goals in the NHL one season. He's done.

That player still boggles my mind. <_<

Edited by Zubie#8