GDT: Philadelphia Flyers @ New Jersey Devils 7pm

njdevil26

I'll be there :koolaid:Section 13, row 14. first game in over 6 months, first time going to a home opener. PUMPED!

We need to see Phailure fans walk out of the Rock in shame as they knuckle-drag back down the Turnpike.

We need all the energy everyone can bring tonight!

Parise, Kovy, Patty: Lead our team to VICTORY!

Make Jagr regret coming back to the NHL!

gallery_2980_108_59345.jpg

:burn: :burn: :burn: JUST F***ING WIN! :burn: :burn: :burn:

Edited by Legion15

Happened to google "New Jersey Devils 30th Anniversary" and found a link to a news story that seems to be discussing the opening video for this season...

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2011/06/17/psu_student_makes_mix_for_nj_devils.aspx

And I looked up the "White Noise" Facebook page - they posted that their 'mix' will be part of the opening video for every game this season...

Let's hope this is not another gigantic failure like last year...

Managed tickets to tonight's game after all. Pregaming at Hell's Kitchen with Amanda and the Kid. Really, really fvckin excited to see everyone again and see meaningful hockey again. I don't think I realized how much I missed it until about a hour ago.

While I'm at it...Dear Devils, the Kid has yet to see you win a game in person. In fact, before the preseason game against the Rangers, he had yet to so much as see you score a goal. Kindly give him numerous goals and a fun, laugher of a win. Thanks.