Retro Jersey Night

mmajeski06

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2012/03/devils_set_retro_sweater_day_f.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Made it official today. The first time the Devils did the retro night was against the Pens. Probably one of the best Devils games I have seen in the last 5 years or so. Could have been because it was St. Pattys Day and all the hype leading up to the retro jerseys. Plus the Devils killed the Pens.

Ticket prices on stub hub reflect that this game is more popular..hahah, plus a saturday night game...

Plus it actually falls ON St. Pattys Day. The crowd will be liquored up and raucous. Slim chance Crosby could also return since he started skating today. James Neal should be able to see and hear us just fine!

Yeah the game 2 years ago was so awesome.. The whole crowd was wasted and as loud as I've ever heard, but of course the Pens announcers literally claimed that it was quiet in there

Unreal. That game was LOUD.

Plus it actually falls ON St. Pattys Day. The crowd will be liquored up and raucous. Slim chance Crosby could also return since he started skating today. James Neal should be able to see and hear us just fine!

Unreal. That game was LOUD.

That game was loud as hell- maybe the most raucous crowd at the Rock other than 552. I got my tickets for this one a couple weeks ago. If Crosby is back, or if this is the game he makes his return in, its just gonna add to the craziness- especially if its his first game back. This will be as close to a playoff type crowd as you'll get for a regular season game.

Edited by MadDog2020

The last one was a stone cold blast :) My son who was 8 at the time was smiling so wide the whole time I thought his head would split open. All the 3rd period chants of "Parise's BETTER!" when Crosby was on the ice, it was magical LOL St. Patty getting hte No. 1 star, you couldn't have scripted it better

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2012/03/devils_set_retro_sweater_day_f.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Made it official today. The first time the Devils did the retro night was against the Pens. Probably one of the best Devils games I have seen in the last 5 years or so. Could have been because it was St. Pattys Day and all the hype leading up to the retro jerseys. Plus the Devils killed the Pens.

I def agree with you on this. I did the pub crawl with a bunch of Dev's fans from here through Downtown Newark and we were going nuts marching through downtown to the Rock. That was an amazing day/night!!

Anyone know where I can find cheap tickets for this game?

not likely to be any for this game. I have 2 pairs of extras to sell if you need them ( 1 pair in lower, 1 pair in 100's ). Not looking to make money on them, PM if interested.