Palestinians = idiots

MaddDog

Did you see the latest?? Those Palestinians just elected HAMAS to their parliament. That nice peace loving group Hamas.... you know, the group that likes blowing up and maiming Jews for fun and has advocated "driving the Jews into the sea" along with the destruction of Israel.

Honestly, how can the Palestinians expect to be taken seriously when they are electing a TERRORIST organization to majority numbers in their government??? That's like the KKK running the government here. As far as I am concerned, I've given up all hope on them and it just proves they do NOT want ANY peace at all with Israel. fvck 'em, let Israel build their barrier-fence and let the Palis kill each other off at this rate.

(And for anyone who's going to get pissed off at what I said and rant at me, save it.. I used to try to see both sides of the issue but I no longer can support the Palestinians at all).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hamas also runs a domestic social program in Palestine, besides its ties to armed struggle.

but seeing as how you never gave a sh!t about Palestinians to begin with, i'm sure your disassociation will deal them serious blow.

btw....im sure a large part of the world similarly questioned the mental aptitude of Americans in 2004.

The people voted for the Hamas that built schools for the children and hospitals for the sick. It's hard to vote against a group that is providing education to your child and saved your mothers life.... no matter the evil they have done.

hamas also runs a domestic social program in Palestine, besides its ties to armed struggle.

but seeing as how you never gave a sh!t about Palestinians to begin with, i'm sure your disassociation will deal them serious blow.

btw....im sure a large part of the world similarly questioned the mental aptitude of Americans in 2004.

First off...

I don't care if they have a social program; I know Hitler did that sort of thing too. They are terrorists and have publicly advocated the destruction of Israel. Then again, I suppose most of the Palestinian parties have hatred of the Jews-annihilation of Israel as their platform. It's hilarious that you promote the 'good' that they do while ignoring they've been responsible for over 60 suicide bombings since the last Intifada in 2000.

"Armed struggle"? Try terrorism. Of course, if you mean struggle to destroy the state of Israel and ensure that Jews are driven into the sea, you are right.

I surely don't give a sh!t about the Palestinians NOW. I used to at one point but I've come to the realization that the vast majority will NEVER want peace with Israel. You do realize they murder their own kind if they believe any Palestinians are considering peace with Israel and are therefore seen as 'traitors' to their cause, (destroy Israel), right? They don't mind murdering each other if they can't get at the Jews. Pathetic.

As for them questioning us, the Middle East has hated us for years since we are 'infidels.' Bush hardly caused the hostage crisis or all the terrorist bombings when Carter, Reagan, and Clinton were in office.

Don,

the problem with the Palestinians is that I have a feeling that many of them see NOTHING wrong with the terrorist element of Hamas. They've been brainwashed since birth to think the Joooos are evil and must be exterminated. Sad. :( Like I said, Hitler promoted some nice social services too, but it doesn't excuse the disgusting genocide he committed.

If they think this will make the Western world want to push for Palestinian statehood, they are mistaken. NOT when they want the state next to them GONE.

The people voted for the Hamas that built schools for the children and hospitals for the sick. It's hard to vote against a group that is providing education to your child and saved your mothers life.... no matter the evil they have done.

and that's the part we don't hear about in America. Granted they're killers too, but the Palestinians don't see things as we do.

and that's the part we don't hear about in America. Granted they're killers too, but the Palestinians don't see things as we do.

Interesting, you guys are almost appearing to EXCUSE their murderous ways because they do a few 'good things'. Well hell, Bush does some good things too but I sure never hear those of you on this board mention them; you just bitch about his war mongering ways!!!! :lol: Forgive me if I'm a bit dumbfounded over the fact that you guys are giving suicide bombing HAMAS more of a free ride than Bushwhacker!!! How fvcked up is that?!?!?!??!

(Btw, I am aware they do social services for their own people, but it doesn't erase the fact they also are terrorists on par with al Qaeda or worse. They HURT the Palestinian people more then help them as far as I'm concerned by promoting their irrational anti Jewish, anti Western hatred).

Are those schools and hospitals available to Jews?

have you heard th expression, one mans terrorist is another freedom fighter. the US soldier is YOUR freedom fighter, to someone else he is a terrorist.

I'd like to know if any other mid east group provides the same social services to the palestinians as hamas. was there a legit peaceful alternative?

Edited by '7'

Nice spin Rowdy.

Notice how the libs excuse the Jew killers?

No excuses for their own President though.

not everything is so cut and dry Jimmy, I don't support jew killers, nor do I support unwarranted acts of aggression by Israel.

Here's an article for those of you who support the "freedom fighters". It looks like much of the world is pretty appalled with the Palestinian election results, not just me!!!! :P

Hamas Election Victory Shocks World

Hamas Election Victory Shocks World By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

50 minutes ago

RAMALLAH, West Bank - Islamic militant Hamas' landslide victory in Palestinian elections unnerved the world Thursday, darkening prospects for Mideast peace and ending four decades of rule by the corruption-riddled Fatah Party.

The parliamentary victory stunned even Hamas leaders, who mounted a well-organized campaign but have no experience in government (ah, that's great, NO experience!!). They offered to share power with President Mahmoud Abbas, the Fatah chief, who said he may go around the new government to talk peace with Israel (wonder how long it'll take for someone to assassinate him?? :blink:)

Underscoring the tensions between the secular Fatah and fundamentalist Hamas, some 3,000 supporters of the militant group marched through Ramallah and raised their party's green flag over the Palestinian parliament. Fatah supporters tried to lower the banner. The two sides fought for about 30 minutes, throwing stones and breaking windows in the building. (see, already turning on each other!! Civil war in the future?)

Abbas, who was elected last year to a four-year term as president of the Palestinian Authority, has yet to decide how closely to work with a group that built its clout through suicide bombings. But his Fatah Party decided not to join a Hamas government, Fatah legislator Saab Erekat said.

"We will be a loyal opposition and rebuild the party," Erekat said after meeting with Abbas.

Hamas won a clear majority in Wednesday's vote, capturing 76 of the 132 seats in parliament, according to official, near-complete results released Thursday. The results of the popular vote were not announced.

Four independent candidates backed by Hamas also won seats. Fatah, which has dominated Palestinian political life since the 1960s but alienated voters because of rampant corruption, got 43 seats. The remaining went to smaller parties.

Palestinians across the Gaza Strip and West Bank greeted the election results with joy, setting off fireworks and firing rifles in the air.

But leaders across the world demanded that Hamas, which is branded a terror group by the U.S. and European Union, renounce violence and recognize Israel.

"If your platform is the destruction of Israel, it means you're not a partner in peace, and we're interested in peace," President Bush said in Washington.

Acting Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel will not negotiate with a Palestinian government that includes Hamas members, and senior Cabinet officials held an emergency meeting to discuss the repercussions of the vote. Acting Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni asked the EU not to deal with a "terror government."

Hamas leaders immediately took to the international

I'd like to know if any other mid east group provides the same social services to the palestinians as hamas. was there a legit peaceful alternative?

The Red Cresent (Arab version of the Red Cross)? The vaunted and mighty U.N.? But then, they'd have to lay down their arms and stop killing.

I purposely try to stay out of these threads because it's tough for me to stay neutral considering the history. Sadly, it dates back a long time and will continue to be a dilemma for many more centuries. The Palestinians will do anything to get that holy land. It will never be a comfortable situation for Israel.

I am not going to say who's right here. I wish there was a way for them to coexist. But that will never be because of the Palestinians insane hatred for Israel. It is what it is. It will be going way after we're all upstairs.

Apart from the whole situation being hopeless, I have found that the view of the situation REALLY differs between countries, continents et.al. Some see the palestines as victims supressed by Israel, others see Israel as the victim of "jew killers" and the only reason for the war is that palestines want to kill all jews and the israelis are trying to protect themselves.

When a war is as long as this one has been and children are raised to hate the other side there is little hope of a fast solution.

oh, and derek:

"I am not going to say who's right here. I wish there was a way for them to coexist. But that will never be because of the Palestinians insane hatred for Israel. It is what it is. It will be going way after we're all upstairs."

aren't you really implying who is right anyway :P

Apart from the whole situation being hopeless, I have found that the view of the situation REALLY differs between countries, continents et.al. Some see the palestines as victims supressed by Israel, others see Israel as the victim of "jew killers" and the only reason for the war is that palestines want to kill all jews and the israelis are trying to protect themselves.

When a war is as long as this one has been and children are raised to hate the other side there is little hope of a fast solution.

oh, and derek:

"I am not going to say who's right here. I wish there was a way for them to coexist. But that will never be because of the Palestinians insane hatred for Israel. It is what it is. It will be going way after we're all upstairs."

aren't you really implying who is right anyway :P

Depends how you view it Swede.

So were validating Hamas in this thread ... is that right ?

Sadly, that seems to be the case.

Depends how you view it Swede.

Sadly, that seems to be the case.

There is far to omuch hatred on both sides, and there are certain party's on both sides that want peace. but the longer it takes to reach a peace agreement the more unlikely it becomes, becuasse as someone said many of the children are being raised to hate the other, and the more common that becomes the farther away we get from peace...

i feel this is a really good point, because the hamas(as terrorist aimed as they are in general) made sure people voted no matter which side they voted for. that led to a 70 plus percent voting rate as compared to the U.S. getting lucky to get 30.

i don't think either is right, but really can all of you guys say you know all of the exact things the hamas have done or do you just know that they've commited terrorist attacks? i know this sounds like i'm defending the killings they've done, but i really don't want to even remotely justify their killing(or any killing for that matter), but there really is 2 sides to every coin and i think in resolving a conflict if you gain a singular view of something as sensitive as this you will never resolve it. and you gain the "we are the crusaders our belief is soley right" mindset that leads to such conflicts and killing.

just my 2 cents.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.