Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Because us rowdy new Jersians would throw the lids on the ice. Same reason we don't get caps on soda/beer bottles or giveaways on the way into the building.

Can't take us anywhere!

Actually though that's pretty much the standard anywhere these days.

Edited by thelastonealive

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was nice meeting everyone, i was a lil out of it though (4 hours of drunk sleep will do that). shame that bettman couldn't've made intermissions even longer so we could've had a bit more time to chat.

i forgot to thank msweet for the awesome board he helps run.

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Some things I'll be sure to critique on Wednesday:

I know the train ride is fine, but I'm interested in the shuttle, I want to know how often and quickly it transports you to and from the arena.

The line to go inside, I hear it got rather long and slow Saturday, let's hope that part of the test run is over.

The food. I love the fact that there's a lot of different foods and drinks available, love.

The seats. I'm a pretty skinny guy but I'm tall, so we'll see about the comfort, I'll be located in the upper deck, where it seems all the complaints are coming from.

Awww, I agree it is cool to put faces to names. :) Looking at that picture reminds me I need to buy some Devils apparel.. I don't have any.. well I do.. but it's from when I was about 7 years old and obviously doesn't fit. Perhaps I will buy a t-shirt... I'm just so broke it's sad.

Awww, I agree it is cool to put faces to names. :) Looking at that picture reminds me I need to buy some Devils apparel.. I don't have any.. well I do.. but it's from when I was about 7 years old and obviously doesn't fit. Perhaps I will buy a t-shirt... I'm just so broke it's sad.

I didn't know there was a board meet up AND I was hanging out with my Dad. I'm not sure he would "get it" if I was like, "Be back in a sec going to meet up with people from a Devils message board!" It is weird to think that I could have walked past some of you guys and didn't even know it.

Yep, I saw a few of those pink jerseys last night as well... still think they're ugly... but to each their own...

Figured you might have known from this thread...Heh, you could have brought him with ya! :P

You'd think people would have recognized you though from the pics you've posted. :evil:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.