Langenbrunner to Dallas. 3rd round conditional pick coming back

DevsFan7545

The only player from the "old regime" that I would keep is Elias. Everyone else, including Marty could kiss my @ss quick and get out of town after this year's debacle.

There is absolutely NO excuse for being this poor in the standings. Mid-pack yes, but this poor no.

It's an obvious team chemistry/synergy thing that is missing. Therefore, disband the troops and re-tool/re-load.

The only player from the "old regime" that I would keep is Elias. Everyone else, including Marty could kiss my @ss quick and get out of town after this year's debacle.

There is absolutely NO excuse for being this poor in the standings. Mid-pack yes, but this poor no.

It's an obvious team chemistry/synergy thing that is missing. Therefore, disband the troops and re-tool/re-load.

Hey, now! Colin White is doing his part.

His website already has a Dallas theme. Wow, that was fast :lol:

jl15.com

He couldn't get out of New Jersey fast enough could he? Great! Another Jacka$$ former Devils player to talk sh%t about how bad an organization we are.

You are such a dumbass. Go away please.

I didn't read the letter so please forgive me, My Queen. That being said, it's a classy letter by Langs. It's still remains to be seen whether or not Jamie decides to talk about how lousy it was to have a Stanley Cup celebration in a parking lot ala Brian Rafalski.

Geez! Make a mistake and some jackasses are all over you. I've never wanted to Lombardi slap someone so hard in my life. Congrats Devilsrule33! di@khead.

Edited by CarpathianForest

TG explains trade

**If the Stars win one playoff round, 2011 the third-round pick become a 2011 secodn-round pick.

**If the Stars lose in the first round of the playoffs (or somehow don’t make it), the Devils get the Stars’ 2011 third-round pick, unless Langenbrunner re-signs with the Stars before the draft. If he does re-sign before the draft, the Devils get the Stars’ 2011 second-rounder.

**If the Stars lose in the first round of the playoffs and Langenbrunner doesn’t re-sign before the draft, the Devils get the Stars’ 2011 third-rounder. If Langenbrunner re-signs with the Stars after the draft, the Devils will then get the Stars’ 2012 second-round pick in exhange for their 2012 third-round pick.

What, nobody gonna rip Jamie to shreds for having his own website and selling his own merchandise?

HE STARTED SUCKING AFTER LAUNCHING HIS OWN WEBSITE AND BRAND. /DERP.

Oh give me a break. Thats the sh!t that is going around now about Marty.

And what about all the other players with their own brand? :glare::rolleyes:

What, nobody gonna rip Jamie to shreds for having his own website and selling his own merchandise?

That only applies to Marty and the MB30 website in conjunction with his golaie mask. Didn't you know it only applies if you can make up a superstitious reason linking the player to the website and our deplorable season. Example: Marty started to wear the MB30 mask then began to lose form.

That selfish bastard!

:giggle:

(Bonus point for the "/DERP")

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

Some people really bring down the quality of the board. You're one of them.

Thank You, Simon Cowell. maybe you can start your own board with all your stuffed animals as posters.

Boy. I'm glad we have guys like Pilgrim's err I mean Devils Pride around to make sure every post is of quality and to his liking on this FREE INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

Quality letter, but notice he omits any sort of mention of coaches he's had here in NJ. Maybe I'm just looking for something to talk about, but it was just something I noticed when I read through it.

And I think the point of the original brand name comment was to point out how ridiculous it is to associate such a thing to the downfall of a player, be it Brodeur or Langs. Unless I'm missing the point completely...