NFL Week 4!

CRASHER

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. seems like anyone that doesnt share your opinion doesnt know what theyr talking about. your reaching cr, and the records on skip

You couldn't be more wrong about that, but so be it.

I stated my case and made fair points to back it up. If you read my last post you'll also see that I agreed with Vic Carucci's points that the win over Miami was driven as much by Miami's special teams gaffes as anything else, and that the defense isn't anywhere near the level it was when the Pats truly were a top contender. So for him to say earlier that New England had somehow become a top contender again, does that make any sense at all?

The upcoming game against the Ravens (which I'm going to) is going to be a terrific test for both the Pats' offense and defense...the Pats' offense will get tested against another excellent D, and Baltimore's offense hasn't really gotten going yet, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Flacco got it going against this bunch.

I think your right. 3-1 is an illusion. I find it unlikely that the NE special teams are going duplicate Monday night.

How could they possibly? You know many things have to go "right" (or wrong, in Miami's case) for ANY NFL team to have a day like that on special teams? There's a reason why Miami's special teams coach was canned the next day.

Welker, thanks to Moss, has never had to face an opponent's #1 corner...there is no way he thrives in that environment. Sure he might still be able to produce a bit but nothing like he was used to. I do think that the Pats running game will get a boost simply because they'll be forced to play more and Green-Ellis isn't that bad and Woodhead looks pretty good too...

It'll be interesting to see if Favre is going to force the ball to Moss now...how he responds will determine the winners and losers of the trade...could end up being the corners facing the Favre/Moss combo...

I continue to maintain the idea, that New England WILL go out and get someone to supplement Randy Moss.. before the October 19th trade-deadline. But, should 10\19 come and go, and the Cheatriots fail to bring in another quality WR.... Wes Welker is toast! Should that be the case.. "looking forward" to our rematch in December, would be an extreme understatement. The sheer notion of putting Wild`Wes on Revis Island (and Cromar on whoever) makes me want to run around screaming.

..however.. I still have to wait 11½ more days, with my fingers crossed. ;)

Edited by Beezer34

Crasher Where is WEEK 5!!!!

I didn't put week 4 up till Saturday :P

the template is written and I wrote up the 4pm, 8pm and Monday Night game, but I had two jobs this afternoon (unless y'all wanna pay me $200 a week to write these, then I'll take Fridays off B ) )

it SHOULD be up later today, since I don't have the burden of going to the game tonight :P