22 replies to this topic

#21 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Looked fun. The players had fun and it looks like the fans enjoyed it (including us here). He just played for months over there, he's Russian, its their all-star game. I really don't hold anything against Kovy for wanting to be part of this. He's in better position to be ready for games than those that just worked out during the lockout. This is no big deal. I actually respect him more for being true to his roots at the expense of a day or two of TC as long as there has been open communication with Lou that we haven't heard about.
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#22 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Looked fun. The players had fun and it looks like the fans enjoyed it (including us here). He just played for months over there, he's Russian, its their all-star game. I really don't hold anything against Kovy for wanting to be part of this. He's in better position to be ready for games than those that just worked out during the lockout. This is no big deal. I actually respect him more for being true to his roots at the expense of a day or two of TC as long as there has been open communication with Lou that we haven't heard about.

Clearly some reporters aren't as forgiving as you.... http://www.nj.com/de...01/post_32.html
I know it's been said but this all comes down to how the devils play over the course of the beggining of the season. If they come out hot all of these issues are non issues.

#23 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

I love kovy, but that article is spot on imo
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users