GDT: 4/19/12, Game 4 Quarterfinals (3) FLA @ (6) NJD

Devils Pride 26

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else think of the Lawnmower Man every time they see Kris Versteeg's scraggly golden locks?

Not bad, but I get Yahoo Serious vibes from him...

movie_haircuts_7.jpg

Not bad, but I get Yahoo Serious vibes from him...

OMG, forgot about this movie. I don't think I was ever able to sit through it.

How great was that win last night?!!! I think it was something we ALL needed to see happen., especially coming off of the previous two games.

Of course, it's not like the Devs dominated each period. But still, for the most part, their heads were in it the whole game. It was the 60-minute effort some of us were looking for.

A truly solid effort!

In fairness, it's not really "Tri's" stuff...it's stuff other people with a LOT of time on their hands have come up with, that he posts links to and/or expands upon, but I give him credit for making people aware of different ways to evaluate players...what he posts makes for good thought. The stuff he's helped to make fans on this site aware of isn't the kind of stuff you'll find just anywhere, especially on ESPN-type sites. I find myself wishing I could hear a little more of Tri the hockey fan and less of Tri Nye the Hockey Science Guy at times, but then he probably wouldn't be Triumph.

Yeah, agreed. I just didn't want to come off like I was dismissing it. I just feel there's a place for that and that there's also a place in sport when people just have to go with their gut. Emotion, psychology, etc, that stuff all plays in as well.

Yeah, agreed. I just didn't want to come off like I was dismissing it. I just feel there's a place for that and that there's also a place in sport when people just have to go with their gut. Emotion, psychology, etc, that stuff all plays in as well.

Yeah, agree completely...I try to stay somewhere in the middle, between the emotion/gut and the science. I'll never be the type who acts like every game is a winnable entity, so I don't lose my mind over every loss...and out of all of the losses I've seen that are supposed to "backbreakers", few of them really turn out to be as such. But I get plenty pissed over some of them...Game 3 was a rough one for sure.

Marty B. turned back time and played like the true pro he is.

We've hit a very interesting point in this series. I hope our boys show face on Saturday.

i dont really care myself but your avatar is an issue.

Bernier is Booooooooooooooooooosssssssssss...were rolling 4 solid lines

Deb is growing a nice playoff beard too

Edited by lazer