Game Seven: Devils at Senators

devilsrule33

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No matter what folks. This has been a fantastic series. I hope that both teams recieve the support and respect that they deserve afterwards. This entire series was simply the best round of the 2003 playoffs to date.

Here's to a fun, exciting, non injury filled, hard hitting, all out battle tonight.

Thanks for letting me participate on your board and not hammering me into the ground. Chat with you later.

Go Sens Go ;)

Dagwood, we're generally nice here! We rarely have problems with opposing team fans, unless they give us problems...thanks for being a great visitor on the board, and you're always welcome to post on the board whether the Devils are playing the Senators or not!

Just as hard a question to answer....

Will my remote make it to tomorrow of be smashed like the Devils hopes???

I certainly hope not!

GO BOYS LETS PLAY SOME MORE

when ottawa scored the goal in ot in game 6 i snapped and kicked my chair at the arena. hadnt been that pissed off since they lost to ottawa in '96. i dont want to relive those moments tonight.

'96??? we missed in 96..ya mean '98 right 744?

Actually he could be talking about the last regular season game in 96 vs. Ottawa where we had to win in order to make the playoffs and lost the game 4-2, i believe, and Tom Chorske (sp?) got the backbreaking goal.

'96???  we missed in 96..ya mean '98 right 744?

Actually he could be talking about the last regular season game in 96 vs. Ottawa where we had to win in order to make the playoffs and lost the game 4-2, i believe, and Tom Chorske (sp?) got the backbreaking goal.

yeah thats the game i was talking about, '98 was painful to witness in person as well

To all my friends here at NJDEVS.Com,

I not only hope they win for me, but for all of you and for our great state of NJ. SO good luck tonight to all of us. Cause I know ,what you all are going through. Again, Ive seen the light and I truly believe....This GAME is OURS.

NOW GET AMPED UP!!!!! BANG ON THE CEILINGS!!!!!!! SLAM THE DOORS!!!!!!! LET THEM HEAR US!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FVCK THEM, THIS IS OURS AND THEY CANT HAVE IT!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.