GDT: Predators @ Devils 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

My first GDT of the season. Maybe I can bring some Irish luck.

predators-pic-43.jpg

@

new_jersey_devils.jpg

Brodeur in net.

Devils: New Jersey has played better since losing the first seven games of the season, but the Devils are still struggling to score goals. They have four in the past four games and began the day Saturday tied for 28th in the League at 1.88 per contest.

Goalie Martin Brodeur is expected to start for the ninth time this season, which would be one more than Cory Schneider(though he missed a couple of games with an injury). Brodeur posted his League-record 122nd shutout Thursday against the Philadelphia Flyers, but the Predators are among three teams he has never blanked in his career. The San Jose Sharks and Edmonton Oilers are the others.

Injuries: Devils forwards Patrik Elias (back) and Ryane Clowe (head) and defenseman Bryce Salvador (foot) are on injured reserve. Rookie defenseman Jon Merrill (face) has not played since his NHL debut Nov. 3 after crashing into the boards awkwardly.

LETS GO DEVILS!

Let's go Devils! I'll be there and we have a point in every game I've been to this year. Hope the trend continues.

trexdude.gif

Why did I post that? Because fvck it.

wait did Tedenby get a penalty for a snow shower on the goalie? He was skating at him full speed? HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO STOP?

Next time Tedenby, take a run at him and earn your unsportsmanlike.

fvck THE NHL. Do goalies seriously need protecting from a bit of mist?