Volchenkov Suspended for three games.

Maddog

1 down, 2 to go. Salmela and Fraser both scare the crap out of me. Having both on the ice is torture.

1 down, 2 to go. Salmela and Fraser both scare the crap out of me. Having both on the ice is torture.

Agreed, though to be fair to Salmela, he made some good plays on D tonight and looked steadier than usual. Fraser was steady enough. Fayne was all over the place, if not his best it was definitely his most eventful game in his career.

My gripe with Salmela tonight was more his shooting. He's got a hard shot but just can't hit the net for beans. He gets tons of chances from point that sail wide. He needs to get those on net.

btw, i'm surprised the guy in charge of music who is a metal fan has not yet played no leaf clover after a big volchenkov hit. i would think that's a gimme.

I agree but you are talking about the same guy who will drown out any good "Let's Go Devils" or "KOVY" chant started by the fans with Lady GaGa. :angry: