GDT: New Jersey @ Edmonton - 1/11/12

NJCroMag

Where in the HELL did you see that Zajac is out for another month? 2 weeks was the announcement, MAYBE a week MAX of conditioning after that I'd assume. Stop blowing every little possible thing out of proportion.

thats what he's known for around here, that and his constant negativity.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used it twice last night. It's a wonderful thing

It just sucks when it still pops up saying the person you blocked posted but you ignored them...its so tempting to click it to see what they said then you get all pissed off again. Its a harsh cycle.

It just sucks when it still pops up saying the person you blocked posted but you ignored them...its so tempting to click it to see what they said then you get all pissed off again. Its a harsh cycle.

do those warnings go away after awhile? i only block one person and at first i was seeing those blocked posts but i dont anymore...? does that PhuckinkillAvery not posting anymore or what?

do those warnings go away after awhile? i only block one person and at first i was seeing those blocked posts but i dont anymore...? does that PhuckinkillAvery not posting anymore or what?

I actually havent seen him around here for a while. Maybe he got banned?

I think DM tried that a couple of years ago, but people complained about the gaps in threads or something along those lines.

Very true. Or you get the people who are trying to be sensible with them (I was guilty prior to last night) who quote them and then you see it that way.