Corrente - What's My Point?

Pepperkorn

Please let me stop after this one summarizing post :pray:

So I said he's a German Shepard - he needs a very specific job or hell find a nice destructive one for himself. Working on this problem or that problem within himself is NOT good enough. he needs an outside job -- and outside goal. He needs to be trained to make the correct choices. I dont know if that can be done. Is that what's going on?

What I see -- he has a very quick mind that jumps to the wrong conclusion. You can count on that. Immaturity. Well news flash -- his maturity will come when he's 37 - do NOT expect it any sooner. He's the dad that you wonder why he never had the successful hockey career.

I know the organization sees it... but Scott Stevens is from a very different cultural place despite making a few unorthodox not going to college choices... Scott Stevens didn't go to college because he's an artist. Corrente didn't because he's impatient. ANYHOW so -- I worry Lou wont have any patience for the kid because he thinks he knows where he's coming from. It' just not the best blend for Corrente because I suspect he's got a touch of something Lou finds disdainful knows it can be changed and puts it down to lack of effort or brains or desire if the kid can't find the work around. I hope I'm wrong - but it's a path I can paint out from my imagination. It's the only one I see.

I have ZERO idea why I even care. I think just because I can't figure it out or see anything clearly. He sucked in camp last year -- his on ice choices made no sense to me and did not mesh with what he appears to be and that confused me. But he obviously doesn't just suck because he is being given every chance -- so I have it all wrong --- but I can NOT see what's RIGHT! so... anyhow... whatever I have to just step back and let it go and get back to hockey... the season can't start soon enough for me I tell you! When is Corrente's birthday... March 17... sh!t.. I think he missed the boat.. yeah -- he's a hockey dad - a wonderful perfect thing to be mind you -- soften the blow guys and teach him how to teach -- that's all ya got there! :evil:

I kill me! :rofl:

Edited by Pepperkorn

So I said he's a German Shepard - he needs a very specific job or hell find a nice destructive one for himself. Working on this problem or that problem within himself is NOT good enough. he needs an outside job -- and outside goal. He needs to be trained to make the correct choices. I dont know if that can be done. Is that what's going on?

What I see -- he has a very quick mind that jumps to the wrong conclusion. You can count on that. Immaturity. Well news flash -- his maturity will come when he's 37 - do NOT expect it any sooner. He's the dad that you wonder why he never had the successful hockey career.

I know the organization sees it... but Scott Stevens is from a very different cultural place despite making a few unorthodox not going to college choices... Scott Stevens didn't go to college because he's an artist. Corrente didn't because he's impatient. ANYHOW so -- I worry Lou wont have any patience for the kid because he thinks he knows where he's coming from. It' just not the best blend for Corrente because I suspect he's got a touch of something Lou finds disdainful knows it can be changed and puts it down to lack of effort or brains or desire if the kid can't find the work around. I hope I'm wrong - but it's a path I can paint out from my imagination. It's the only one I see.

I have ZERO idea why I even care. I think just because I can't figure it out or see anything clearly. He sucked in camp last year -- his on ice choices made no sense to me and did not mesh with what he appears to be and that confused me. But he obviously doesn't just suck because he is being given every chance -- so I have it all wrong --- but I can NOT see what's RIGHT! so... anyhow... whatever I have to just step back and let it go and get back to hockey... the season can't start soon enough for me I tell you! When is Corrente's birthday... March 17... sh!t.. I think he missed the boat.. yeah -- he's a hockey dad - a wonderful perfect thing to be mind you -- soften the blow guys and teach him how to teach -- that's all ya got there! :evil:

Are you at camp everyday or in the minds of Lou and Steven's??? You've got to be kiddinmg me with this crap! You could have just wrote that he's a slow developer, it happens in hockey!

Have you been drinking?

I love PK but what did she say?