NFL Week 12

CRASHER

For whatever reason, I have had this game on in the background for the entire second half. I laughed when Tirico said, "Anderson throws the ball ... somewhere down the field."

MNF is just terrible. Thank Odin for Sunday Night Football on NBC. Al Michaels and Collinsworth far superior to the clowns from Bristol.

Looking forward to this weeks Sunday Superbowl match-up.

That's really something else. I'm not taking the Jets-Bills rematch for granted. Jets could certainly lose that game.

You think Fitzpatrick will be in the Bills' plans for next year? I think he should be.

Well I think right now the Bills matchup terribly with the Jets...we cannot handle aggressive defenses very well that can at least defend the pass...and even though the Jets have not run the ball that GREAT...they will against Buffalo, so we have some work to do there.

As for Fitz, I want to see how he does against NE, Mia, and the Jets...but as for now, if Buffalo cannot get the #1 overall pick, they should work on that abysmal Front 7 first and roll with the Fitz.

As for Fitz, I want to see how he does against NE, Mia, and the Jets...but as for now, if Buffalo cannot get the #1 overall pick, they should work on that abysmal Front 7 first and roll with the Fitz.

They should do this anyway... they got some decent pieces in the secondary.... if they could get some toughness and even the ILLUSION of a pass rush they could be a pain in the neck next year (not to mention an in theory easier schedule... though they do play the NFC East next year.... Cowboys/Bills OH BOY!!:clap: )

Even the O-Line's been better then expected

Derek Anderson wigs out.

The press can be so annoying...such a bunch of self-righteous geeks who couldn't play the game themselves, yet have all of the answers.

Sure, Anderson's reaction isn't ideal, but the guy's not a robot...Jim Bouton (former Yankee who penned the then-controversial Ball Four) said it was always absurd how athletes were expected to act like their best friend died after a loss. Just because he dared to share a chuckle (probably a weary one) doesn't mean he's this horrible guy who doesn't care. SO sick of this template act the press thinks players must model themselves after.

The press can be so annoying...such a bunch of self-righteous geeks who couldn't play the game themselves, yet have all of the answers.

Sure, Anderson's reaction isn't ideal, but the guy's not a robot...Jim Bouton (former Yankee who penned the then-controversial Ball Four) said it was always absurd how athletes were expected to act like their best friend died after a loss. Just because he dared to share a chuckle (probably a weary one) doesn't mean he's this horrible guy who doesn't care. SO sick of this template act the press thinks players must model themselves after.

Agree with all this and to make it worse for me I felt it was a bullsh!t question to ask and he asked it in a way that even worse was designed to bait Anderson and make him PIST so he'd go on this tirade so this dope reporter can make a name for himself.... again why I hate the media....the same person that asks a guy who got out of a fire but his family died in it "how do you feel??" how the frack do you think he feels idiot!!!!!!

Derek Anderson wigs out.

Gettin' caught with his hand in the cookie-jar, and then doing everything in his power to try and SCREAM his point across. Like a kid who gets busted for cheating on a test.. and his parents come storming into school yelling; "How dare you accuse my son of such a thing!" As if that's going to prove the child's innocence.

This is the first I'm seeing of this. Pretty classic meltdown I must say. Right up there with; -They are WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! :giggle:

The fact that Anderson was laughing, doesn't necessarily point out that he wasn't concentrated on the game per say. More like, the Cardinals already conceded defeat.. which (for me) if I were a Cardinals fan, would upset me even more. The score was 24-6 at that point, in the 3rd quarter.. which is about 2 TD's (with @ least 1 two-point-conversation) and a FG. FFAAAAAARR from being considered insurmountable.

..but ultimately, that's the difference between being a *competitor, vs. *just another player. Down 18 points.. you think a guy like Tom Brady would be amused by a teammates' stand-up? Yeah.... me neither. Probably chewing someone out for not giving 110%. That's the quarterback I want to QB my team.

Gettin' caught with his hand in the cookie-jar, and then doing everything in his power to try and SCREAM his point across. Like a kid who gets busted for cheating on a test.. and his parents come storming into school yelling; "How dare you accuse my son of such a thing!" As if that's going to prove the child's innocence.

This is the first I'm seeing of this. Pretty classic meltdown I must say. Right up there with; -They are WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! :giggle:

Oh please...getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar? What, he's not allowed to have the slightest chuckle on the sideline...which wouldn't have even been an issue if it hadn't been caught on camera? He's the only guy in the history of sports who dared to chuckle when his team was losing? And then to have some smug press schmuck trying to turn it into more than it was...I could see why Anderson was annoyed by that.

The fact that Anderson was laughing, doesn't necessarily point out that he wasn't concentrated on the game per say. More like, the Cardinals already conceded defeat.. which (for me) if I were a Cardinals fan, would upset me even more. The score was 24-6 at that point, in the 3rd quarter.. which is about 2 TD's (with @ least 1 two-point-conversation) and a FG. FFAAAAAARR from being considered insurmountable.

..but ultimately, that's the difference between being a *competitor, vs. *just another player. Down 18 points.. you think a guy like Tom Brady would be amused by a teammates' stand-up? Yeah.... me neither. Probably chewing someone out for not giving 110%. That's the quarterback I want to QB my team.

Brady's also an all-time great. Laughing or not, no one's putting Anderson on anywhere near that level. He is what he is. I don't watch him week-to-week to know enough about how competitive he might be, but I'm not going to kill him for having a small laugh (it's not like he was gaffawing), and assume he's a lousy competitor based on that.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

T`Sizzle sounds off;

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/01/terrell-suggs-says-league-favors-tom-brady-and-peyton-manning/

"..the league has their favorites. One being in Indy, and the other one being with that team up north. Besides those two, everybody else is fair game. Some quarterbacks are getting the calls right away, and some quarterbacks, they just don’t care. Like I always said, Carson Palmer got hit in his knee in 2005, but there was no rule made. Then Tom Brady got hit in his knee, and all of a sudden there is a rule and possible suspensions, excessive fines.. it’s just ridiculous. And then the lack of suspensions after the Andre Johnson Cortland Finnegan fight? Maybe if I throw some punches at a quarterback with a bad hairdo, I would get thrown out of the league!” — Terrell Suggs.