Devils @ Canes 7:PM

lazer

hurricane.gif

BrodeurScoresAGoal.gif

Big story: Devils goalie Martin Brodeur has suffered three straight losses, yielding nine goals. Cory Schneider on Wednesday expressed his desire to return to goal after not playing since beating the Los Angeles Kings on Nov. 21 with 34 saves. He might get that chance in the return match with the Hurricanes. Schneider is 1-1-0 with a 2.52 goals-against average against Carolina. For the season, he is 2-5-3 with a 1.87 goals-against average and .925 save percentage.

"I'm trying to work hard and do what I can, but I'd just like to see the ice a little bit more is all," Schneider said. "Marty is playing really well. He's got the net and he's running with it. I know it's part of the game … it's just something where I just want to play more."

Edited by lazer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Per TG: Corey in goal, Brunner and Volchenkov in, Janssen and Harrold out. Now those are some moves I can live with. Btw, what's up with Larsson? Anyone hear anything new on his injury? LGD.

volch is in? Nice

Let's go boys we need this one we gotta pick it up. Show some goals for our future goalie

LGD!