GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

So many broken records on this forum right now, making an already crap season even worse.

Anyway...... Sharky was so umlucky, poor guy deserved a goal, just couldn't lift the puck, knew it wasn't going to be our day after that.

White made the error on the JVR goal, but he has been so solid this season i can't really get angry.

Let’s hope they can improve and lose by only 1 goal

Wow! What'd you do rub a lamp or sumtin? You know, you could aim higher with your wishes right!!?!

OK. Truthfully. Does anyone else think this is THE most awesome season? It's just beyond amazing. It's pretty neat to be able to say. " Nononono... The Devils aren't losing... This is EPIC. We are talking and I'm not kidding possibly THE worst season by any hockey team DEFINATELY the past 30. We may be talking 50. Or ALL TIME!

My sister completely appreciated it. It elicited an Alright! The likes only the loudest and rankest of farts could merit

• Like 1

OK. Truthfully. Does anyone else think this is THE most awesome season? It's just beyond amazing. It's pretty neat to be able to say. " Nononono... The Devils aren't losing... This is EPIC. We are talking and I'm not kidding possibly THE worst season by any hockey team DEFINATELY the past 30. We may be talking 50. Or ALL TIME!

My sister completely appreciated it. It elicited an Alright! The likes only the loudest and rankest of farts could merit

This is simply a great post. Yes, I am embracing the suck, too! This season is definitely a memorable fart.

DISREGARD WINS

ACQUIRE AWESOME

Brodeur looked to be back and today he was solid and earned the 2nd star of the game. Maybe if he started the game he could have had a 1-0 shutout win over the Flyers! I have seen enough of Hedberg this season. If the Devils are going to go down fighting this season, I want to see Brodeur in goal win or lose. It has been that way through the good seasons and now this one bad season. Brodeur gives the Devils a better chance to win now. He and the Devils will start winning games. I truly believe this. You can see the difference in this team and the mechanics in Brodeur today. The wins will come.

Brodeur looked to be back and today he was solid and earned the 2nd star of the game. Maybe if he started the game he could have had a 1-0 shutout win over the Flyers! I have seen enough of Hedberg this season. If the Devils are going to go down fighting this season, I want to see Brodeur in goal win or lose. It has been that way through the good seasons and now this one bad season. Brodeur gives the Devils a better chance to win now. He and the Devils will start winning games. I truly believe this. You can see the difference in this team and the mechanics in Brodeur today. The wins will come.

I see the straightest straight man in the history of njdevs.com has become a comedian.

I did love the way zharkov played. He was amazing on the forecheck and made good decisions. He took the shots when the oppurtunity was there and when he had to pass he made a good pass. He complimented both kovy and arnott. I hope they use that line against Tampa. Kovalchuk has been good offensively in the last three games, but jesus christ rolston just has to go, im sick of watching this guy, he and tallinder are like freaking noodles, big guys with no strength...Tedenby HAS to play, and where was the hooking call on Zubs at the end! :evilcry: He can just never finish...story of his life.

Edited by Zubie#8

... and where was the hooking call on Zubs at the end! :evilcry: ...

It was snowing and the refs didn't want to get stuck in Philthadelphia and longer than necessary.

Well, when everyone keeps seeing the same things.....not too surprising.

I wasn't refereing to peoples observations from the games, that fine, no problem with that, its the people with personal agendas against and for certain players that we have all heard a million times over, it is just annoying and pointless.

DISREGARD WINS

ACQUIRE AWESOME

Funny because the last few season I always said "Nonono -- the Devils are winning but you have to understand, they suck. I'm not happy - you'll see in the playoffs. Hey but I might be wrong - but no I'm not happy."

so, not quite how i'd hope but the Devils HAVE acquired awesome.

LOL I thought this image was funny!

devilsfunnyclarksonpell.jpg

Lemaire - For the love of god fvcking act like a fvcking team already! sh!t!

Pelley - I am in my Zen moment, cant hear the coach oooohhhhmmmm...

Clarkson - Me stick tongue at coach, yeah me do good!

Zharkov - WTF is going on here? ummm help!

Either that or Pelley sh!t his pants, and clarkson and Zharkov are wondering what that smell is... Lemaire is saying "Oh god you sh!t on the bench, way to go, no wonder we cant win you need diapers"

Edited by Dead
  • Like 1

LOL I thought this image was funny!

devilsfunnyclarksonpell.jpg

Lemaire - For the love of god fvcking act like a fvcking team already! sh!t!

Pelley - I am in my Zen moment, cant hear the coach oooohhhhmmmm...

Clarkson - Me stick tongue at coach, yeah me do good!

Zharkov - WTF is going on here? ummm help!

Either that or Pelley sh!t his pants, and clarkson and Zharkov are wondering what that smell is... Lemaire is saying "Oh god you sh!t on the bench, way to go, no wonder we cant win you need diapers"

Awesome