OT Update: Victory! Free ticket drawing coming soon

JWomp

Well, so do you but you still post here.

Yeah, I +1'd it! cheers.gif

can everyone do me a favor and vote for Romney in November....where do we draw the line

Since you asked nicely, sure. lockdsmiley.gif

Just a reminder guys...I'm only friends with a few of you on Facebook, so I don't know your real names. If you like the status, don't forget to post here and let me know so I can make sure I have you down as one of the "names in the hat" when I (hopefully) give away the free pair of tickets.

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. Friday (this afternoon...I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

Any NJDevs member who shares the link to the status (http://www.facebook....150981943372587) on their Facebook wall and asks their friends to like it gets an extra entry into the drawing for the free Devils tickets I'll be giving away if we win.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do that sort of thing for someone I didn't know well, so I don't blame you guys if you don't do it...but I just wanted to throw the option out there in exchange for a greater shot at the pair of tickets.

So: one entry into the ticket drawing for "liking" the status and a second entry for anyone who shares it, too. Just send me a friend request on Facebook (Jordan Wompierski) if you do share it so I know to put you down twice.

Just voted. I bought your brother's red Kovalchuk jersey from you a little while ago if you were wondering who I was lol.

Haha yeah, I remember that. What a great jersey...too bad we had to rip that tag out of the hem, lol.

Edited by JWomp

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. this afternoon (I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

Any NJDevs member who shares the link to the status (http://www.facebook....150981943372587) on their Facebook wall and asks their friends to like it gets an extra entry into the drawing for the free Devils tickets I'll be giving away if we win.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do that sort of thing for someone I didn't know well, so I don't blame you guys if you don't do it...but I just wanted to throw the option out there in exchange for a greater shot at the pair of tickets.

So: one entry into the ticket drawing for "liking" the status and a second entry for anyone who shares it, too. Just send me a friend request on Facebook (Jordan Wompierski) if you do share it so I know to put you down twice.

Haha yeah, I remember that. What a great jersey...too bad we had to rip that tag out of the hem, lol.

Just shared the link to the status to all my Facebook friends and requested you as a friend, Ian Glaubinger. Hope you guys win and hope i win too! Good luck!

Just shared the link to the status to all my Facebook friends and requested you as a friend, Ian Glaubinger. Hope you guys win and hope i win too! Good luck!

Thanks so much! We were losing by 2 votes last night, but you guys, along with my Facebook friends, have really stepped up and we're in the lead by like 40 now. Who knows what kind of stuff our opponent could pull to try to catch us (apparently there are websites where you can BUY likes...geeze), but the plan is to just keep piling on until the lead is insurmountable. Thanks again!

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. Friday (this afternoon...I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

You probably would use a coupon on a first date too.

just buy her the damn iPad

I'm gonna laugh off all the negative comments coming my way now

You probably would use a coupon on a first date too.

just buy her the damn iPad

I'm gonna laugh off all the negative comments coming my way now

He might be able to afford it, but why buy it when you can possibly win it and save a good chunk of money?

All the crap made by Apple is not cheap lol.

He might be able to afford it, but why buy it when you can possibly win it and save a good chunk of money?

All the crap made by Apple is not cheap lol.

the entire thing seems fishy to me.

obviously people are finding ways to scam the votes....creating fake FB pages etc...

would not surprise me if the winner doesn't even get the ipad.

ipad 3 will be out in a few months anyway