Xbox Gamers

jfirestone

Just thought I would throw a shoutout here to the greatest gaming forum on the net :)

Seasoned Gamers

It is a site dedicated to adults who are looking to get away from all the kids and other jerks that are ruining Xbox Live. I am 31 and most of the members on the site are anywhere from 25-50. We do have a couple of folks in their teens who are mature enough to be included, and even a couple over 60 that are immature enough! ;) I am a Mod over on that site - my gamertag/forum name is Stretch27.

Most of the site revolves around Halo 2, which is easily the greatest Xbox (and Live) game ever made. I run an NHL2K6 hockey league over there, and unfortunately we struggle to get enough good commited players to make it through a whole 10 game season :( We are getting ready to start our new season as soon as the new roster updates come out.

So, if you are an Xbox gamer (we do have some other platform stuff as well) and this sounds interesting, please stop by and check the place out! If you plan on coming over to cause trouble and try to ruin the place for all the adults that are there, don't bother - griefers are dealt with swiftly :kill:

Just thought I would throw a shoutout here to the greatest gaming forum on the net :)

Seasoned Gamers

It is a site dedicated to adults who are looking to get away from all the kids and other jerks that are ruining Xbox Live.  I am 31 and most of the members on the site are anywhere from 25-50.  We do have a couple of folks in their teens who are mature enough to be included, and even a couple over 60 that are immature enough!  ;)  I am a Mod over on that site - my gamertag/forum name is Stretch27.

Most of the site revolves around Halo 2, which is easily the greatest Xbox (and Live) game ever made.  I run an NHL2K6 hockey league over there, and unfortunately we struggle to get enough good commited players to make it through a whole 10 game season :(  We are getting ready to start our new season as soon as the new roster updates come out.

So, if you are an Xbox gamer (we do have some other platform stuff as well) and this sounds interesting, please stop by and check the place out!  If you plan on coming over to cause trouble and try to ruin the place for all the adults that are there, don't bother - griefers are dealt with swiftly  :kill:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anybody over there using XLink Kai? My boys and I play GR2:SS on Kai a couple times a week, and we're always looking for new players.

Nope - everyone is on Xbox Live - but there are a bunch that play GR2:SS there.  I know there are a couple that have played on XBConnect, but as good and mostly lag free as live is everyone dropped all the other stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've found XBC to be vastly inferior to Kai. Neither here nor there, I suppose...

Anyways, my boys and I do not have Live accounts (for reasons I cannot get into, which I'm sure you could probably figure out in two seconds). So that rules that out.

Oh well. Was worth a shot, anyway.