3D Seat Viewer

The Rock 07

I doubht that its accurate. They probably just plopped them up there. But it could be. I would have thought that they would go on the Goal Bar side because you could still see the Devils ones from the concourse on the other side. And since the Devils are the primary tenant, they would want their banners to be more apparent. Don't you think that next year will be the time that we finally stack our banners in rows like the Flyers do. Because there really is no room to add another division banner in that one row.

It makes too much sense for the Nets to stay in newark.

That ship has sailed. The sale of the Nets to their new owner was just completed today, and they now have control of all the land they need to build their arena in Brooklyn. I'm disappointed too, but I've accepted it as a Nets fan, and will enjoy them (given they give me something to enjoy) while they are here.

People don't care about what happens inside the seat area and on the court. They are worried about the stuff around the stadium and outside, like the Murals and Paintings and stuff.

Yeah exactly. The viewer shows no Devils banners and the "Rock Your Red" in the four corners replaced with the Nets logo. Obviously they aren't going to put any Devils mentions on a Nets viewer but its just sarcasm toward the 'Nets are gonna deface our arena' people.