The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

Listen, I think the shades on that guy are so blue that it makes the blue man group look like the beach boys. I just don't like posters telling him he can't post his opinion here.

All I'm saying is that the "2012 Playoff Excitement" thread is, at the very least, not for anyone arguing pro-Rangers.. That would go for the fan of any team.....

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: WE WON!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Listen, I think the shades on that guy are so blue that it makes the blue man group look like the beach boys.

HAHA nice! :lol:

I think he's been alright though. His username and signature don't exactly say, "I come in peace," but I think he is tolerable.

Edited by devilsfan26

Ny post headline after gm 1: hell yeah

Ny post headline after gm 2: two bad

Come on post we all know you love the rags but how bout some impartiality. The devs are a local team and jersey is a big chunk of your readership. If this was yankees mets ou can bet there wouldn't be these biased headlines.

NY Post is obviously rooting for the Rags, but at least they give some props here and there to the Devils.

The NY Daily News is even worse. They literally did not talk about hockey at all until this series started and all of their articles are about how the Rags will tapdance their way past the Devils to the finals.

We are a New York Metropolitan team

but the Devils were born in New Jersey and have never tried to pander to NY (unlike the Giants and Jets) so So NY rejects us, and we reject NY

Plenty of Devils fans live in places where you can't see the new york skyline.

Edited by '7'

It's a NEW YORK tabloid, I'd expect them to look at the series from a NY perspective. If this was the Ledger, that'd be another story.

Fixed.

They employ both Mark (N)Єverson and Larry Brooks. What else needs to be said?

Listen, I think the shades on that guy are so blue that it makes the blue man group look like the beach boys. I just don't like posters telling him he can't post his opinion here.

It just means hes been trolling longer then anyone else here. He can go fvck off for all I care. I can't stand having Ranger fans on here. It's been a hell of a lot nicer on here without Derek and I wish he would follow in Dereks footsteps.

Eh, Ranger fans can post during a Ranger-Devil series. I just wish there was one that wasn't such a wanker that posted here, HF has some pretty cool Ranger fans (though a couple of them are avoiding the Devils' board during this series too).

HF boards? Oh please, that site is a bunch of clowns. Between the over-sensitive moderators and half the board being teenagers whining that it is not fair they can't afford to pay secondary market prices and how people selling their tickets just care about money and not the team.

Edited by Matteau#32

It just means hes been trolling longer then anyone else here. He can go fvck off for all I care. I can't stand having Ranger fans on here. It's been a hell of a lot nicer on here without Derek and I wish he would follow in Dereks footsteps.

I will say, I don't get your hatred towards Derek. I always thought he was a putz, but he used to kiss all your fannies back then. I even remember him getting ripped on at least 2 different Rangers boards because of his constant praising of the Devils during our down years. Was accused of being an imposter and a devils fan MANY times.

As far as what you think of me, do you really think I care? You are not even a real person to me. All you are is a name on a message board. I visit these sites for a little entertainment, info, and to kill some time. But, now I know it bothers you so much, I think I might have to start posting here more often.

but the Devils were born in New Jersey and have never tried to pander to NY (unlike the Giants and Jets) so So NY rejects us, and we reject NY

Plenty of Devils fans live in places where you can't see the new york skyline.

so says the person with the jets logo in their signature.

I don't like the posts that go after Matteau like this. Not only has he been around here a whole lot longer than the posters going after him but we are not HF boards and do not chase away a difference in opinion unless it becomes a personal attack.

Thank you, kindly!

All I'm saying is that the "2012 Playoff Excitement" thread is, at the very least, not for anyone arguing pro-Rangers.. That would go for the fan of any team.....

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: WE WON!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

When I first popped in, thought it was the thread to discuss all non-devils series.

I will say, I don't get your hatred towards Derek. I always thought he was a putz, but he used to kiss all your fannies back then. I even remember him getting ripped on at least 2 different Rangers boards because of his constant praising of the Devils during our down years. Was accused of being an imposter and a devils fan MANY times.

As far as what you think of me, do you really think I care? You are not even a real person to me. All you are is a name on a message board. I visit these sites for a little entertainment, info, and to kill some time. But, now I know it bothers you so much, I think I might have to start posting here more often.

so says the person with the jets logo in their signature.

Thank you, kindly!

I got sick of Dereks "breakdowns" They were annoying as fvcking hell.

Personally, I don't give a sh!t what you or any other Ranger fans post or have to say and it's why I scroll past many of your posts, that's my whole point. I know some other people don't mind that other teams fans like to post here and everyone likes to place nice but you're a troll.

http://outsidethegarden.com/boards/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=4 is a great place for you, plus they all might actually give a sh!t about what you have to post.

Edited by Satans Hockey

DAT STARE....

536442_10150882819254583_78722009582_9430060_1343277113_n.jpg

How is it possible that I didn't know the rags call their own goalie "Hankey" ?

How is it possible that a Mr. Hankey Lundqvist photoshop/ginormous poster hasn't been created?

"Mr Hankey, the Christmas Poo he loves me, I love you, therefore vicariously he love you..." :whistling:

The Kings are jaw dropping right now. That said.......there is NO WAY in right here (hell, duh) that i take Smith over Marty right now. He's not better between the pipes and can't touch him anywhere else on the ice. whatever god like properties this guy has in the regular season they are gone now, just like they have gone from Bryz.

The Kings are 1 game away from the Finals and have lost 1 game. Pittsburgh in 2008 breezed to the finals with 2 losses. So did the Ducks in 2003, Wings in 1995 and Hawks in 1992. They all lost when they got there. Ottawa lost 3 games (1 in each series) in 2007 before losing in 5 games to the Ducks. The Flyers lost 3 games in 1997 (same as Ottawa) before being swept and the Sabres lost 3 games before losing in 6 to the Stars.

The Oilers dominated in the playoffs in the 80s and lost 2 games on route to Finals appearances in 85 and 88 winning both times.

Maybe there is something to facing adversity before the SC Finals begin?

Edited by devilsrule33